shopping cart empty
Looks like I'm the odd ball out....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/22/2015 3:05:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18265
+1 details
The one thing I don't like about it? It's made by SMY, so it's probably going to have a fixed 510, and fall to bits before the chip can shit the bed.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#12 (permalink)      5/22/2015 4:16:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Marleigha
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 387
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos182
THEKEBABMAN wrote:

@ Marleigha, yes I would agree with you, that it looks very nice, but like all things in life, what is the performance like ? I have seen some super hot looking super models ( women ) that never perform as good as they look ! wait for someone to test drive it and review it, then we will see what is what.

LMAO... That's terrible. 😜. But I do know what your saying. Thank you for looking out for me because I certainly am not the one to test things out and give info. All of you that have commented are my saving grace! im learning though, thus one reason why I utilize the forums.... Thanks again Kebabman!!! 😇

I would like to say a great big thank you to everyone who is helpful and willing to share their experience and knowledge about vape gear.... :) So glad to be here!
#13 (permalink)      5/22/2015 4:19:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Marleigha
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 387
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos182
michbaeck wrote:

It doesn't seem to be that bad. Small in height, looks well made.

But that screen is just too ridiculous

LOL.... The screen is one thing that caught my eye.... You don't see slick looking devices like this everyday. And I like different. However, I'm gonna take everyone's advice & just wait. 😛

I would like to say a great big thank you to everyone who is helpful and willing to share their experience and knowledge about vape gear.... :) So glad to be here!
#14 (permalink)      5/22/2015 4:21:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Marleigha
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 387
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos182
JessVapin wrote:

I'd guess you'd need to have a pocket(or purse) full of 650's when ya left the house.

Hahahaha..... But, but.... Meh, okay I'm gonna wait! 😎.

#15 (permalink)      5/22/2015 4:23:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8549
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22294
Marleigha wrote:

michbaeck wrote:
It doesn't seem to be that bad. Small in height, looks well made.

But that screen is just too ridiculous

LOL.... The screen is one thing that caught my eye.... You don't see slick looking devices like this everyday. And I like different. However, I'm gonna take everyone's advice & just wait. 😛

Nymzavril will give a good review of it, he usually does. ;)

I'll be in and out.
#16 (permalink)      5/22/2015 4:31:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Marleigha
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 387
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos182
Nymzavril wrote:

The one thing I don't like about it? It's made by SMY, so it's probably going to have a fixed 510, and fall to bits before the chip can shit the bed.

Hi Nymzy!!!

I do agree since posting this on the forums I went to watch some reviews and it seems most SMY products and kinda wonky. I did really like its looks though. If it wasn't wonky & performed well, to be honest I wouldn't mind bringing a purse full of batteries. But I'm gonna wait & see what the reviewers say about it over time.

Totally off subject but isn't there some protections in the Dovpo GX-200 mech box? What, if anything can you share good or bad about it... outside of what you said in your review of course. 😎

#17 (permalink)      5/22/2015 4:44:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Marleigha
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 387
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos182
Mr_Reman wrote:

Who knows.

it might not even look look like that when it actually get's made. It looks like the pictures are all 3d renderings, Possibly there's not even a prototype for them to take real pictures of yet. When the mod finally get's into production It could look (And have specs that are) completely different from what we see here.

To be honest, I do think it's already in production. The regular SMY 60 came out a few months back & looks very similar to this one. 😜. I had my eyes on that one too cuz of how sleek looking it was. This one looks very close but with a better battery door and TC. I'm so happy to hear that Nymzy likes this one too... I wholeheartedly trust his reviews! 😇😇😇

#18 (permalink)      5/23/2015 9:04:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GerryMi
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5
Nymzavril wrote:

It's not much bigger than a Cloupor Mini.

30W-iStick: 21 X 32.5 X 77

Clouper Mini:22 X 36 X 77.5

SMY 60 TC: 26 X 46.8 X 82

#19 (permalink)      5/30/2015 11:46:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SpikeTimmons
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 124
  • Reviews 17
  • Kudos30
I'm looking at it on the manufacturers website rite now. It is real and it is called the smy mini 60tc.
#20 (permalink)      5/30/2015 11:53:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Clapton
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 598
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos317
specs says the resistance range is from 0.3. That's a pretty big nickel build for temp control if that's true