shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Wait is over...!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/26/2015 4:42:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hyds14
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos12
+1 details
Wait is over...!!!
I was waiting for this Product on Ft...
finally it's here now
#2 (permalink)      6/26/2015 4:43:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10492
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8055
+2 details
next thing: remove charging board
then: wait for the software update in july
#3 (permalink)      6/26/2015 4:54:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Inkitatus
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 6808
  • Reviews 179
  • Kudos6852
I'll Wait for the sigelei or buy the evic-vt,this is underwhelming.. Cheap & flimsy build quality & unnecessarily big,it's not going to be durable enough IMO- I saw one at a local vape shop with the intentions of buying one,but was put off in the flesh..a shame coz it ticks the right boxes otherwise :-(
https://www.instagram.com/inkitatus/
#4 (permalink)      6/26/2015 4:57:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5477
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7116
@inkitatus do you have a TC vapor flask?
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#5 (permalink)      6/26/2015 4:59:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Aschzzz
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 4498
  • Reviews 84
  • Kudos3979
Good unit
nothing to see here
#6 (permalink)      6/26/2015 5:20:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Maui_Dave
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3603
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4101
Seems to be a lot of complaints of "check atomizer" will not fire after using it for about 30 minutes. And a lot of unhappy people sending them back. I wouldn't be in to much of a rush and do a little research on this one first. Maybe a rushed first batch or something simple but it could be a serious flaw.
Flashlights: I put in a battery and press the button, if I can see again they work. If not I replace the battery. If that doesn't work I strip it down and turn it into a vape mod and get a new light.
#7 (permalink)      6/26/2015 5:33:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10970
+2 details
Had it for a month and this is the first I've heard. Why am I the last to know that I have so many problems? Could you describe them again?
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607
#8 (permalink)      6/26/2015 5:40:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Maui_Dave
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3603
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4101

To be fair most units seem like they are good online although one problem keeps popping up, not reading coils. i got my unit very quickly from *** but only got to use it a little while before it quit reading. It started saying "check atomizer" tried several tank/ coil and rdas . it is now sunday i started emailing *** on last monday which is how we are told to contact for an RMA, still have not received a reply. Time to call right? waited on the phone for 10 minutes guess ill try first thing in the morning. I understand a company taking 1-2 days to reply to email from their contact form but an entire week? Could have paid $75.99 but figured hey I knoe *** ill pay $79.99 whats $4 it's worth it to deal with a good company. This is the first time I've had a problem. Main reason I am writing this review is to let others know of the slow response time.

I read a few of these on a few different sites all sounded similar. I edited out the website name to not violate terms. But when looking at these I was starting to see a bit of a pattern of the same complaint. I'm not saying this is a guaranteed bomb at all. But I seen enough to be cautious and might want to alert others of what I found. You know buyer beware and all. I have this in my wish list. Just might wait a bit before I leap.

Flashlights: I put in a battery and press the button, if I can see again they work. If not I replace the battery. If that doesn't work I strip it down and turn it into a vape mod and get a new light.
#9 (permalink)      6/26/2015 6:05:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10970
+1 details
Never had that. One thing that I notice about this mod is the strength of the 510 pin. I can feel it early as I put the atty on, and it gives firm resistance as I crank it down. I know it's making really good contact. No matter what atty I change to, it's always a nice solid connection. I'm trying to think of when I might have had a problem but I'm coming up with nothing.
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607
#10 (permalink)      6/26/2015 6:25:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wickedvaping101
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 560
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos209
+1 details
from asmodus

IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ

To our valued customers and partners,

It is with deep regret that we here at asMODus will no longer be offering warranty services for all versions of Pioneer4You products as of JUNE 30th 2015.

Although we were contracted by Pioneer4You to provide warranty service throughout the US, we were doing it with no financial restitution. We were happy to repair devices for the vape community free of charge as long as Pioneer 4 You provided us with the units necessary to do so. As the amount of broken devices began to rise and more requests for repairs came in, we were not provided with the same correlatively needed increase in the amount of parts, tools, and units necessary for repairs and replacements. This insufficiency in supplies has caused great delays in us being able to resolve issues in an accepted amount of time.
#11 (permalink)      6/26/2015 6:27:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
purge
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 443
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos88
I'm waiting for iPV3 LI