shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Happy charger!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/17/2015 10:40:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dantedante
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6
I think they don't have a chance as Dna 200 is on the market at almost same price.
#22 (permalink)      12/17/2015 11:11:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DarMaar
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 76
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos29
I would rather buy DNA 200 as well.
P4U needs to learn listening to the crowd and maybe then will be getting their customers back. I've seen a lot of unhappy customers who loves YIHI but running away from P4U.
#23 (permalink)      12/17/2015 11:51:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Zion21
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 584
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos167
Hype train on these is over. Sorry Pioneer4You..
#24 (permalink)      12/17/2015 12:03:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
brammieman
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 178
  • Reviews 163
  • Kudos76
P4u s.ucks IMHO as compared to sigelei or other brands. I have the ipv4s (luckily) and it's an ergonomic disaster. Power wise its OK but the screen is terrible. The overall build quality is below par. The software upgrades are non existent. (had 4 releases for my VTC in the same time period and all added features and improved usage). It can't charge via USB let alone do pass through, personally don't care but USB port is basically useless so far.
I enjoy it at home with some low ohm dripping but I would not purchase it again if given the choice.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
#25 (permalink)      12/17/2015 12:44:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inthezone
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1882
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos1921
+4 details
Nailseayts wrote:

@divamax, hi you ok?

Currently using an aromamizer rdta on evic vtc mini and the tfv4 on rx200 =D

btw id get the evic mini over the ipv d2 ;-)

Why he said he is vaping VW mode. The IPV D2 is a much better mod in VW, Ni 200, and TI modes, that it was made to do. Ok VTC mini Finally got it pretty good after how many upgrades? In the last one they put in SS, mode. Hooray! But they programmed it for the Wrong Grade. While the industry was using 316L and some 317L, they programmed it for 304? Yeah, now that is right on the ball.(The next rant does not include you Nailseayts).
I am sick and tried of hearing a bunch of BUTT HURT individuals crying that they can not get a FREE UPGRADE on a mod that they bought, and KNEW was not upgradeable. They knew when they bought it, there was no mini usb at all! NOT P4U's fault, NOT the IPV D2's fault, it was the buyers fault, only if you later expected the mod to do something that, THEY THEMSELVES, did not even know they needed.
The IPV D2 does Exactly what it was made to do. As does every P4U mod I have purchased (I have many).
The Big point that all these Whiners are not looking at, is EVIC, dropped the ball on the Wana Be, race car mod (the VT), then they release the VTC Mini that was not right, until several upgrades, which made it acceptable, Not right!
Don't get me wrong, I have the VTC Mini, and the RX 200, which are vapeable, with the SS setting, but even navigating the menu, can be quirky, as it fights yo like the girlfriend you needed to get rid of, years ago. I have had it jump function like SS, so bad I had to turn it off, and take a battery out, for it to act right, when changing tanks. It would try to hold the resistance of the, prior atomizer. Even after it came up with the New or Same menu, it would change for one hit and go back to the prior setting or jump to VW.
Maybe they will get it right on the Next upgrade, (1.07 is a near miss at best).
I will be picking this one up also, however, I will get it where I have a WARRANTY, Serial numbers, and Warranty card. If trends follow, it is probably, pop up for less money elsewhere, and then come down in price here to meet the market. I have also been able to get mods, "TO The Door" delivered, faster elsewhere.
With the 15 I already have, I can wait for the right deal.

Edited on 12/17/2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      12/17/2015 12:47:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10956
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9353
Nymzavril wrote:

You'd have to be a total dimwit to buy any mod based on such a poor CGI render.

FIFY :D

My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#27 (permalink)      12/17/2015 12:50:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10956
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9353
+3 details
Wait a couple of months, this mod will be selling out lower than 60 bucks. And by that time, enough guinea pigs would've tried it :p
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#28 (permalink)      12/17/2015 12:59:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inthezone
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1882
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos1921
+1 details
Andyk wrote:

Wait a couple of months, this mod will be selling out lower than 60 bucks. And by that time, enough guinea pigs would've tried it :p

Kudos given!
Right on point Andy.

#29 (permalink)      12/17/2015 1:32:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Witchdoctor
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 150
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos22
I was really disappointed with the IPV4 honestly. Charging port worked until it started smoking. I took the mirror piece off the screen and got a silicone cover. After all that, it's my go to now. I enjoy it the most in titanium mode with dual coils. Plenty of power to play with in temp mode too, 120 joules after the update. The battery sled seems to be breaking out though, and the spring loaded battery contacts are very crunchy and are now kinda crooked. They really slipped with the IPV4 and I fear that this one wont be any better...... I think we should start seeing other people P4U......I'm sorry!, It's not you, It's me....
Do you ever stop to think then forget to start again?
#30 (permalink)      12/17/2015 1:35:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrkaos
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 762
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos920
+4 details
I'm not sure why people are bagging on the quality of P4U. All of my P4U devices have worked like a champ. IPV3, IPV Mini V2, and IPV4 have all been great. I understand hammering the company for putting out "S" versions instead of simply updating the current models like they did with the Mini and the IPV4. If this is what the IPV5 really does look like IMO it looks great, though other than the high price point that I'm shying away from. 95mm tall and no more stupid ridiculous battery shell that slips off the mod. Conflicting info out there regarding the IPV5 though however, the actual P4U site shows this version as the actual IPV5. Other sites are showing a Cloupor looking version
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick it once you'll suck forever
#31 (permalink)      12/17/2015 1:50:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Witchdoctor
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 150
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos22
mrkaos wrote:

I'm not sure why people are bagging on the quality of P4U. All of my P4U devices have worked like a champ. IPV3, IPV Mini V2, and IPV4 have all been great. I understand hammering the company for putting out "S" versions instead of simply updating the current models like they did with the Mini and the IPV4. If this is what the IPV5 really does look like IMO it looks great, though other than the high price point that I'm shying away from. 95mm tall and no more stupid ridiculous battery shell that slips off the mod. Conflicting info out there regarding the IPV5 though however, the actual P4U site shows this version as the actual IPV5. Other sites are showing a Cloupor looking version

I love my IPV, IPV2, IPV3 and IPV4. The Yihi chips work flawlessly. I have definately had many more problems with the IPV4. This makes me apprehensive about getting the 5. I think it does look real good as well. I'm sure it will make sexy clouds :-)

Do you ever stop to think then forget to start again?