shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Lost my Pico Today...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/3/2016 9:04:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25016
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20057
+5 details
Lost my Pico Today...
Out in the woods re-securing and clearing deer stands today. Part of the process was clearing trails using a 4 wheeler pulling a heavy I-beam modified a bit. At one point with little maneuvering room I needed to reverse direction so I had to flip the I-beam around by hand and the Pico fell out of my shirt pocket in the process. Had a SMPL back up for the rest of the day... Once done with the stands I still had a half hour of day light and about 6 miles of trails to back track. Luck would have it right in the middle of the first trail I backtracked was my Pico undamaged after an end of the I-beam ran up a small log and passed over the Pico. 3 months of abuse (and a bunch of luck today) and still ticking... Awesome to have it back along with the authentic Aromamizer and VTC4 that was in it...
Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies. Hell has open borders.
#2 (permalink)      9/3/2016 9:28:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
Pffft, perhaps you didnt pray well enough for its return :P

Sorry to hear you lost it.
Didnt I just read a post in the last day or two by you, stating that it had been running perfectly for so long you were considering a second pico?

:(

Edit: That's what I get for skimming posts, YOU DID get it back. Perhaps there is something to that God thing after all :P

Edited on 9/3/2016 at 9:29 PM. Reason:
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#3 (permalink)      9/3/2016 9:28:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7531
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos28328
+2 details
Wow, nice that you found it back! Finding that back is maybe not a huge miracle, but definitely a pico miracle.
#4 (permalink)      9/3/2016 9:38:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25016
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20057
+3 details
ShelaghStone wrote:

Pffft, perhaps you didnt pray well enough for its return :PSorry to hear you lost it.Didnt I just read a post in the last day or two by you, stating that it had been running perfectly for so long you were considering a second pico?:(Edit: That's what I get for skimming posts, YOU DID get it back. Perhaps there is something to that God thing after all :P

Yeah it is the test Pico every day use no matter how abused it gets... LOL I doubt God could careless if I have a Pico... ;)

airwinny wrote:

Wow, nice that you found it back! Finding that back is maybe not a huge miracle, but definitely a pico miracle.

If you could see the woods and the trails... It would be easy to lose a much larger item... Pretty darn lucky for sure... I wrote it off the instant I realized it was missing...

Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies. Hell has open borders.
#5 (permalink)      9/4/2016 12:49:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vitrolles
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2648
  • Reviews 118
  • Kudos4015
+3 details
Anti-Lost Alarm Device
SKU 2156506
#6 (permalink)      9/4/2016 1:20:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LutherBlissett
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 11510
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos14351
+2 details
Vapor wrote:

3 months

Vapor wrote:

If you could see the woods and the trails... It would be easy to lose a much larger item... Pretty darn lucky for sure... I wrote it off the instant I realized it was missing...

You're lucky it didn't turn feral.

No FT. No comment. __________ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVQawEZ2uuw