shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Ships next day
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/12/2016 2:47:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Consider yourself lucky. It may have saved you 2 weeks in receiving it and 2 more weeks returning it. They have been recalled.

#12 (permalink)      9/12/2016 2:49:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
airwinny wrote:

Ordered a bunch of Cleito drip tips. Some were in stock, some were "ships next day" and some were "ships in 7 business days".

Made one order with the ones that said "ships next day", and another order with the other statuses. Paid extra for shipping because in this way both orders were less than 20 dollars. I thought I was smart doing this, because at least one order would ship fast.

Both orders shipped on the same day, after 7 business days. I gave up trying to make sense out of it.

I buy and just forget about when something will ship. It arrives whenever it does and then I try to guess what's in the package.

#13 (permalink)      9/12/2016 5:16:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3017
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos2245
djvillan wrote:

Consider yourself lucky. It may have saved you 2 weeks in receiving it and 2 more weeks returning it. They have been recalled.

Why on earth would I return a mod because for that 'issue'? 12 months ago and if people fried their evolv chips they went back cash in hand to buy a replacement board. This just fires.

#14 (permalink)      9/12/2016 5:55:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
UKV_Kenneth wrote:

Why on earth would I return a mod because for that 'issue'? 12 months ago and if people fried their evolv chips they went back cash in hand to buy a replacement board. This just fires.

Evolve DNA chips still don't have reverse battery protection. You, I and others may know how to insert batteries the correct way and know what signs to look out for if a battery appears to be venting or experiencing thermal runaway but new and inexperienced vapers would not be so up to speed with such things.

Anyway it's a voluntary recall and if someone who owns either the first batch of ipv 400's or ipv 6X's chooses not to return them and get them replaced then to each his own. P4U are covering their ass against potential future law suits by putting out the product recall.

#15 (permalink)      9/24/2016 3:38:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3017
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos2245
+1 details
Rejected by China customs and returned to FT. Not having much luck with this one.