shopping cart empty
[dismiss] Kung Hei Fat Choy. FastTech will be on holiday from January 20, 2020, to January 31, 2020. Shipping and support will resume normal service on February 1, 2020. (details)
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

NICE...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/30/2017 10:43:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3699
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5347
+4 details
NICE...
Glad to see Lost Vape is using a 7ml silicone bottle in the Therion BF 75C and including a 30ml silicone refill bottle with purchase.

I see they also designed the top cap for the 7ml bottle with an air vent to make top filling easier...

I wonder if LV redesigned the battery compartment?... Otherwise, all that "convenience" would be a moot point if you still need to remove the bottle (and that snap in divider) to gain access to the 18650.

Course, A DNA board is one of the few I trust to charge internally. But, it shouldn't be exclusive, even if it allows vape while charging... IMO, there is no reason not to be able to easily pop your battery in/out from the side, without disturbing the bottle. ;)

Guess we'll see in time... Any thoughts?
Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#2 (permalink)      8/31/2017 12:54:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ckbaska
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
30ml fill bottle sku?
#3 (permalink)      8/31/2017 3:18:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gav616
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 492
  • Reviews 17
  • Kudos518
+1 details
the fact they have not promoted the new easy fast way to remove the battery, i'm guessing its the same faff.
#4 (permalink)      8/31/2017 4:51:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gav616
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 492
  • Reviews 17
  • Kudos518
+1 details
TruckinVapor wrote:

I wonder if LV redesigned the battery compartment?... Otherwise, all that "convenience" would be a moot point

lost_vape

lost_vapeHere comes the FAQ time:
- It is #single18650
- Vendors will be able to get them by the end of next week. Pls visit our website for more vendors details
- The bottles are silicone which are super soft. The battery replacement is similar to the previous version
- If many of you vapers love the idea of Drone, we will think about making an upgrade version
- Noticing many of you are looking for the DNA250C, but not yet
Hope the FAQ answers most of your concerns. And it is the Crown bull leather in this pic.
Keep on squonking💨💨✨

#5 (permalink)      8/31/2017 6:59:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3699
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5347
+1 details
ckbaska wrote:

30ml fill bottle sku?

The silicone refill kit won't be available till ~ 7/9/17

Don't know if Lost Vape will sell the 30ml refill bottle separately or not.

The only pricing i've seen so far is £12.99 (16.71 USD) for the kit...

#6 (permalink)      8/31/2017 7:15:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3699
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5347
gav616 wrote:

TruckinVapor wrote:
I wonder if LV redesigned the battery compartment?... Otherwise, all that "convenience" would be a moot point

lost_vape
lost_vapeHere comes the FAQ time:
- It is #single18650
- Vendors will be able to get them by the end of next week. Pls visit our website for more vendors details
- The bottles are silicone which are super soft. The battery replacement is similar to the previous version
- If many of you vapers love the idea of Drone, we will think about making an upgrade version
- Noticing many of you are looking for the DNA250C, but not yet
Hope the FAQ answers most of your concerns. And it is the Crown bull leather in this pic.
Keep on squonking💨💨✨

Thanks gav616!

It's a shame LV didn't feel it necessary to address that issue... Doesn't make any sense not to provide quick, easy access to the battery. ;(

#7 (permalink)      8/31/2017 7:20:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 26454
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos20288
+1 details
The air hole in the bottle is a great idea. I'll definitely try that when available.
My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the simpleton attack fallacies, learn how to think and act sensibly, or get lost.
#8 (permalink)      8/31/2017 8:05:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3699
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5347
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

The air hole in the bottle is a great idea. I'll definitely try that when available.

Yeah, it's different gph61...

Don't know if i'd call it innovative though. Seems to me the additional steps required to remove the door, open the air vent would make it cumbersome and time consuming. Possibly introducing an internal leak, as opposed to the "closed system" of top refill. IDK, just my 2¢ ;)

My question would be... Why create a 30ml super soft silicone refill bottle?
Wouldn't that cause a mess just trying to screw it on/off the mod? *Hmmm*

Maybe, that's why it requires a "VENT" cause silicone doesn't rebound like PE? *Double Hmmm*

#9 (permalink)      8/31/2017 8:26:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dansansome
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1101
  • Reviews 74
  • Kudos927
+2 details
i would like to see these squonk refill bottles with a kind of double screw top lid. the first is the air tight cap, unscrew to reveal a normal long nose bottle tip (unicorn style) then unscrew that for the squonk 510 connector. that way they become an all purpose bottle, and not just dedicated to refill squonk mods.
#10 (permalink)      8/31/2017 8:43:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 26454
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos20288
+1 details
TruckinVapor wrote:

gph61 wrote:
Yeah, it's different gph61...

Don't know if i'd call it innovative though. Seems to me the additional steps required to remove the door, open the air vent would make it cumbersome and time consuming. Possibly introducing an internal leak, as opposed to the "closed system" of top refill. IDK, just my 2¢ ;)

My question would be... Why create a 30ml super soft silicone refill bottle?
Wouldn't that cause a mess just trying to screw it on/off the mod? *Hmmm*

Maybe, that's why it requires a "VENT" cause silicone doesn't rebound like PE? *Double Hmmm*

The super soft refill bottle doesn't make sense for normal 510 fill. It would barely draw the air out of the internal bottle when you flipped it upside down. With this air hole bottle you shouldn't need to flip it. Maybe with the air hole a stiff bottle pulls juice back out while it's rebounding?

I agree it might be more trouble than it's worth. I gotta try it though :)

My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the simpleton attack fallacies, learn how to think and act sensibly, or get lost.
#11 (permalink)      8/31/2017 8:47:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3699
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5347
+1 details
dansansome wrote:

i would like to see these squonk refill bottles with a kind of double screw top lid. the first is the air tight cap, unscrew to reveal a normal long nose bottle tip (unicorn style) then unscrew that for the squonk 510 connector. that way they become an all purpose bottle, and not just dedicated to refill squonk mods.

That's actually a very smart idea dansansome!

I'm all for multipurpose simplicity... And... ALL refill bottles should have an insulator to prevent a hard short incase of accidental firing.