shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Bubble glass
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/29/2018 5:45:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 6312
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos9806
+1 details
Hobojuice wrote:

ordered 2 more. My favourite RTA, it's taken 2 years to find something to match the moonshot for flavour and draw, this easily matches it and is 100 times quicker to build.

Hmmmm.
A new but better Moonshot?

Music to my ears.
If you spent 2 years looking, then that tells me that this one is worth a purchase.

Thanks!

** See that there is an Authentic version as well that slipped by me SKU 9683023
Hmm, single deck only though. :(

Edited on 12/29/2018 at 5:57 AM. Reason:
Regressive Radical Leftism fried its brain!
#12 (permalink)      12/29/2018 2:19:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hobojuice
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
+1 details
Yep 100% Moonshot beater, pains me to say it, out of the 60+ tanks I have moonshot has always been my favourite, this one, is something else, draw is perfect and flavour is so clear. Took me a week to get used to it, but now it shadows everything I own.
#13 (permalink)      12/29/2018 2:27:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 6312
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos9806
+1 details
Understanding the love for the Moonshot to such a degree as yours, I will now go and purchase one, despite my preference for dual coil attys.

I bought 8 authentic Moonshots, hence my love for it should be obvious.
I had the build down to just a few seconds but their screws were the most problematic of any atomizer i have owned.
If you forgot to give them a little tightening again, once the wick was in, it sent the ohms flying and as you know, you couldn't open it up to fix without losing juice.

I stopped using the MS when I started using the Graham's cellucotton/rayon wicking.
For some reason, it was the only atomizer that I felt was better served with the cotton.

But I have sadly recalled my love for the lil guy all this time so am buying one of these and hopefully the love affair shall continue. ❤️ 😄

Glad to hear it worked for you!!!

*** On second thought, I believe it was actually 10 that I purchased at last count. Still have them all.

Edited on 12/29/2018 at 2:31 PM. Reason:
Regressive Radical Leftism fried its brain!
#14 (permalink)      1/4/2019 3:34:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Metalkettle
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos19
Damn. Plastic tank section cracked after a week or so. Split into 3 pieces. No citrus juices so could have been user error - but hasn't happened on my authentic.
Any seem replacement glass?
#15 (permalink)      1/4/2019 4:07:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Metalkettle wrote:

Damn. Plastic tank section cracked after a week or so. Split into 3 pieces. No citrus juices so could have been user error - but hasn't happened on my authentic.
Any seem replacement glass?

None listed yet but the new batches of the rta come with glass bubble tanks instead of PC tanks.

#16 (permalink)      1/4/2019 6:29:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jasonsh
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
Is that glass bubble tank on new batches for the clone or original as mentioned above.
#17 (permalink)      1/4/2019 11:49:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Metalkettle
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos19
If glass comes with the new batch of clones I'll order some more.
#18 (permalink)      1/4/2019 4:35:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Metalkettle
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos19
Just seen the vaping with vic review. He indeed has a glass bubble tank. Tbe game now is to find a gear which has glass and not plastic :/
#19 (permalink)      1/4/2019 5:09:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hobojuice
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
Hobojuice wrote:

Yep 100% Moonshot beater, pains me to say it, out of the 60+ tanks I have moonshot has always been my favourite, this one, is something else, draw is perfect and flavour is so clear. Took me a week to get used to it, but now it shadows everything I own.

Just watched a Vaping with Vic review, he described this as the tank the moonshot should have been..

#20 (permalink)      1/6/2019 12:12:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Metalkettle
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos19
I didnt quite understand vic there as they are completely different. RDA v RDTA. Singke coil v dual coil.
But he did have the version with a glass bubble tank. I'd love FT to stock replacement glass bubble tank sections.
#21 (permalink)      1/22/2019 8:57:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoahK45
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 35
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos6
djvillan wrote:

It's not a glass bubble tank, it's PC/acrylic.

I got the silver clone and O-rings that are included were either too thin or too little too fat and threading is terrible.

Did you have same problem with your clone????