shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

"PHOTO OVERLOAD"Got mine and everything is the KINDA the same.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/25/2019 3:04:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1453
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos835
+8 details
"PHOTO OVERLOAD"Got mine and everything is the KINDA the same.
iv looked over this device yesterday and this morning and the only difference is the doors are ever so slightly bigger, the bottom plate isn't the same as previous luxotic. great screen, nice puff counter upto 9999. pictures below and if anyone needs anything else confirmed let me know :)

Bonkers For The Squonkers
#2 (permalink)      4/25/2019 4:54:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Thanks for the pics.
#3 (permalink)      4/25/2019 5:06:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rebb59
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 442
  • Reviews 218
  • Kudos375
Thanks, let's know about same (leaking) pin.
#4 (permalink)      4/25/2019 7:17:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1453
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos835
djvillan wrote:

Thanks for the pics.

No worries DJ just the usual photo overload ;)

rebb59 wrote:

Thanks, let's know about same (leaking) pin.

I gotta say iv only tried the reload s which has a hex squonk pin and the Rebirth rda which IMO is a little top heavy looking but wanted a dual coil on it see what the power was like with my new samsung 20s and it hits really well at 0.19 framed staple coilology coil at 70W so far so good with the leaking problem like i was mentioning at the start i used hex sponk pins in both RDAs i have a firm feeling that the squonk pins which are phillips with a tiny hole drilled out causing the pressure from squonking is going through the phillips gaps then leaking into these PCBs iv learned the extremely hard way by not using hex and then having a CUT SQUONK board worked but the + kept going up without me touching it and thats because of the RDA i used (BTFC i think) then totally fucked a SXK boxer with the same BTFC with a phillips pin and again leak city inside the mod. Since all this happened i WILL NOT EVER USE A PHILLIPS PIN again and i haven't had ANY lask into any squonks!! just a heads up because i also haven't had any leaking problems in any mod including the old luxotic in the pics. TEST THE THEORY OUT!

#5 (permalink)      4/25/2019 7:49:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
1:1 SXK Reload S rda clone is now available. Double the price of all the other clones.
#6 (permalink)      4/25/2019 9:15:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Petery
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 378
  • Kudos48
Urggh... Stay safe bro, stay safe. I'll pass this one. Thanks for sharing pics doe.
#7 (permalink)      4/25/2019 10:42:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
3abdel
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
@rebb59 could you please tell us from where did you get the hex pins for your rda. I have a wotofo recurve and wasp nano but they are not shipped with hex squonk pins. Did you have a recommandation please or a SKU. Thank you for your pictures and review.
#8 (permalink)      4/25/2019 10:59:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vicino
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos30
@karlos1989
I'm not good at English, so it's hard to understand what you're saying. You mean if you use a philips pin on a rda, surfacpe pin will leak? so surface needs epoxy glue too?
#9 (permalink)      4/26/2019 11:32:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1453
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos835
3abdel wrote:

@rebb59 could you please tell us from where did you get the hex pins for your rda. I have a wotofo recurve and wasp nano but they are not shipped with hex squonk pins. Did you have a recommandation please or a SKU. Thank you for your pictures and review.

Hi there no problem, this is the type of pin you want SKU 9630609 and NOT these ones SKU 9656391

vicino wrote:

@karlos1989
I'm not good at English, so it's hard to understand what you're saying. You mean if you use a philips pin on a rda, surfacpe pin will leak? so surface needs epoxy glue too?

I mean if you buy any squonk pin thats a phillips SKU 9656391 then you will get leaking coming out the sides of your PIN then will leak into your mod. Clone companies have started doing this a lot more lately, adding the hex pin rather than phillips

#10 (permalink)      4/27/2019 12:07:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1982
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2021
karlos1989 wrote:

iv looked over this device yesterday and this morning and the only difference is the doors are ever so slightly bigger, the bottom plate isn't the same as previous luxotic. great screen, nice puff counter upto 9999. pictures below and if anyone needs anything else confirmed let me know :)

Hey Karlos, I passed on the Mod but did boy the RDTA, that arrives Monday, Pics to follow Bruh!

oh yeah great, photos!

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#11 (permalink)      4/27/2019 5:45:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
3abdel
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
karlos1989 wrote:
[quote]3abdel wrote:

Hi there no problem, this is the type of pin you want SKU 9630609 and NOT these ones SKU 9656391

Thank you so much for your help. Do you think that SKU 9630609 will also work for wotofo recurve rda ?