shopping cart empty
Huawei needs to be taken off the market!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#181 (permalink)      2/6/2019 6:16:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lost_In_Space
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 4737
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos20252
If many big corporations and nations spy then what's the real argument? The US is just really good at it? Yes I wish the world was a better place and people didn't want to steal each other's shit and spy on each other but that's a fantasy. I'm with Team USA. Once again, what's the argument here, which corrupt team you're on? Fucking China and their corrupt regime and a bunch of servile obedient twits like Anniepan who will likely never stand up to a tank again? Or Trump and his fucktarded trade policies and his MAGA followers and the US with our NSA and CIA? I think we're better. MAGA! The rest is academic.
Ad astra
#182 (permalink)      2/6/2019 6:54:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
+1 details
The tank was leaving the square...

#183 (permalink)      2/6/2019 7:05:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
+1 details
Point is though, despite the accusations of spying levelled at Huawei, they never coughed up the proof. It was the other way around. NSA had hacked and stolen their source code and wanted to insert backdoors into Huawei hardware. They also failed to link Ren Zhengfei and Huawei with the Chinese military. GCHQ also demanded source code from ZTE, IIRC.

The US wants access to China's market, but plays double standards when companies like ZTE and Huawei who haven't been proven to be either assets of the state or spying on people. They are effectively blaming these companies of doing what they have been doing all along.
#184 (permalink)      2/6/2019 7:09:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lost_In_Space
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 4737
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos20252
Lol. Don't get me wrong, "Fuck you before you fuck me" isn't the way I treat people or see the world, I find all that terribly fucked up, but the "Powers That Be," seems like that's pretty much their job, for better or worse.

I don't know where it all ends.

Ad astra
#185 (permalink)      4/22/2019 6:13:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GoSpursGo
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 195
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos29
Lost_In_Space wrote:

Lol. Don't get me wrong, "Fuck you before you fuck me" isn't the way I treat people or see the world, I find all that terribly fucked up, but the "Powers That Be," seems like that's pretty much their job, for better or worse.

I don't know where it all ends.

support this position of life,paradigm win to win)))

Edited on 4/22/2019 at 6:14 AM. Reason: