[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Fasttech staff ask me to risk my wellbeing.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
(permalink)      6/12/2020 5:09:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crustyfolker
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 134
  • Kudos16
THREAD CLOSED - NO FURTHER REPLIES OR EDITS ALLOWED
Fasttech staff ask me to risk my wellbeing.
So i recently ordered 2 of these.SKU 9623614. One is faulty with a short, as soon as you put a battery in it heats up.
SO ticket response was make a video showing the fault. I really don't want to even attempt this, are fasttech staff uneducatated about Mechanical mods. What they want me to video?. the device exploding, My self being injured or what?. My response will be this. I will return the item and you go test it yourself see if you would risk your life over $10.

Closed by mod Anniepan on 6/15/2020 at 6:45 AM. Reason: Solved
Answer
Anniepan
Staff |M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11491
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5979
Hello Crustyfolker,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Our CS staff may only think the photos cannot show the short circuit issue and you said "tried different drippers and batteries", so she thought you could try one more time with an atomizer to show the issue and take the video, she doesn't mean to ask you for the risk. But she didn't consider the issue completely in this case. We are really sorry about this.

We have sent ticket for you about the warranty, please kindly check and let us know your opinion. Thank you.