i didnt say the hell i went through before fining the vape, tablets, patches and more. Smoking for 54 years, cold turkey would never work. I gave up, but someone talked about e cigarette's which i spent a lot on and soon found out tyhey were usless.

I got the 60W TC and just messed about for a month, golden verginia flavour etc, many others, then started making my own jiuce, and thats when I could stop, I was expecting to cut down to 20 a day, but the Vamo mod and a good tank, I had stopped spoking at last, so the 15W Vamo helped a lot, I needed 8W to get a perfect vape, most didnt have the adjustment, and i wanted to find out about cloud chasing. Made all my own coils, got all the gear... in the end 7.5W on the eleaf with a Nautilus mini, and settled down for 3 years, reducing the Nicotine slowly, the last year was no Nicotine at all, just the habit of using a vape to stop. But with the wife smocking and stressfull times I started agin.

So I made up some 18Mg NIC, pepermint, my wife likes it, 50/50 mix, but im using 12mg 70/30 PG and its great... But upgrade to the new devices...