Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Lookslike FastTech doesnt approve Custumers comments
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/20/2015 4:56:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nostro
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5
+1 details
My first review well... I would say pending since that time is rejected but well...

Vapor, I just a bought this torch called gold sword, not exactly the same size but didn't disappoint me yet since the gas lasts a lot longer

Edited on 7/20/2015 at 4:57 PM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      7/20/2015 5:00:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
Nice...

Just for anyone else who may be troubleshooting a torch:

It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#13 (permalink)      7/20/2015 6:02:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bensooft
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4815
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos3167
+3 details
i've had mine forever. It's a good torch once you understand that it's stuff in a plastic shell and doesn't have bulletproof engineering/manufacturing behind it.

Mine stopped igniting for a while too, until i opened it up and traced the ignition wiring from the piezo clicker to the torch tip. There's one spot where there was too much of an air gap inside a silicon tube, so i just pushed the wires back together inside the tubing. Worked fine since.

Also, not all butane's the same. i had trouble at one point with all my torches getting fizzly and not lasting very long, until i got a good can of butane.
#14 (permalink)      7/20/2015 6:32:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18276
+1 details
nostro wrote:

I didn't bother asking a ticket because I just assumed they wouldn't refund me because it came on working condition and well, if they were to refund all Chinese poor products for being poor quality they would go out of business. I'm just mad that they did that to my review (and its the 2º time they denied it, the first time I did a complete elaborated review and was still rejected) I have no idea why FastTech defends this item but they defend it like it's gold and no objections are accepted hence why it has 4.5 rating

Ah, so you ASSUMED? Oh, that's okay then - goat forbid you'd have bothered to find out. You didn't care enough to try and resolve the issue, but seem really fucking determined to complain about it, right?

They defend it like it's gold? Dafuq are you talking about? Your previous review is still pending, and has probably slipped through the cracks - it happens with both positive and negative reviews now and again. Open a damned ticket about a refund, remind them they haven't approved your review and that you really want it published, and stop having a public meltdown about six fucking bucks.

Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#15 (permalink)      7/20/2015 6:37:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SteveLy
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2157
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos1384
If you write a bad review complaining that a product is defective without having tried to resolve the problem through CS first then of course your review will be rejected. Geezuss, use your head.
V = dU/dq | I = dq/dt | P = dU/dt = V·I | V = I·R
#16 (permalink)      7/20/2015 6:40:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
bensooft wrote:

i've had mine forever. It's a good torch once you understand that it's stuff in a plastic shell and doesn't have bulletproof engineering/manufacturing behind it.

Mine stopped igniting for a while too, until i opened it up and traced the ignition wiring from the piezo clicker to the torch tip. There's one spot where there was too much of an air gap inside a silicon tube, so i just pushed the wires back together inside the tubing. Worked fine since.

Also, not all butane's the same. i had trouble at one point with all my torches getting fizzly and not lasting very long, until i got a good can of butane.

Sure enough triple refined.... Also they should put some assembly may be required on these. ;)

It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#17 (permalink)      7/23/2015 7:52:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nostro
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5
I see a determined user is upset with my post and is trying to make me look like the bad guy here. It just so happens that negative reviews are rejected and a 5 month old negative review still pending, is ignored which is serves the same purpose of not showing the discontent of a customer.
There is a big difference between a defective product and a low quality product. If I believe the product stopped working because of it's low quality I don't feel ok with myself asking another low quality product.
I think every user as the right to make it's own review about what he thought of the product and yes I was determined to complain because that was the minimum I could do after be disappointed with the quality of the product.
" Your previous review is still pending, and has probably slipped through the cracks" it just so happens it was a negative review! must be common practice to slip some negative reviews on those cracks :P
Refunds are not applied for "low quality products", as I said before, if the chinese had to refund people for every single low quality product they make, they would go broke.
Can't be more simple as this: I bought this product, didn't like it, make my review about it. If the system does not accept negative reviews then there is no need for the system in the first place.

PS: Writing a good text without swearing on the internet is a quality nowadays. It's like if you swear, your point becomes more valid

Edited on 7/23/2015 at 7:56 PM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:08:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
@nostro

What country are you located in?
#19 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:09:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12064
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32085
+1 details
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#20 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:10:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Michelarm
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 3319
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos745
Andy.lion wrote:
[quote][/quote]
release da hounds1
#21 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:13:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
+2 details
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of initial shipment of order.

Within 3 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.

3 to 6 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

Return address for North and South American customers:

Cloud Commerce Systems Limited
8345 NW 66 ST #B1111
MIAMI, FL 33166

Return address for customers elsewhere around the world:

Cloud Commerce Systems Limited
Unit 8-9, G/F Po Lung Centre
11 Wang Chiu Road
Kowloon Bay
Hong Kong

Request RMA