Lookslike FastTech doesnt approve Custumers comments
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      7/23/2015 9:47:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thedispatcher
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 1035
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos846
That is what I forgot to do today.
Most of the things I say are said to make me laugh. If you can join me it is a bonus.
#32 (permalink)      7/23/2015 10:05:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hiko9
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 5687
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos5470
SKU 1756112

I bought one of these 4+ years ago from reverse XD, it's not exactly been used daily but it's been used a good amount over the years, still lights first time. no leaks

it's a fairly large flame, powerful torch if you turn it up (there is a trick to turn it up further than the nmanufacturer intended)

recommended, if you want something between a small flame turbo lighter type and the big chefs brulee torches like the big cookworks

Edited on 7/23/2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason:
Green Screwdriver for LIFE
#33 (permalink)      7/23/2015 10:28:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12064
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32085
flambo wrote:
[quote]Andy.lion wrote:
I have refrained from rising to your posts since I've been on FT Flambo,
You must have been very "tired & emotional" over a week ago, then.
You, Disser & Gollum were having a lovely time, by ur standards-
a real cozy ménage à trois with a few guest vitriols from She Who Must Be Obeyed (& majorly sucked up to in this tiny microcosm)

"tired & emotional" = drunk! don't use euphemisms

You, Disser & Gollum were having a lovely time, by ur standards = yeah we we're a few strangers shooting shit and having a laugh until you rocked up

The next day or so, apropos of nothing, u said I was an asshole in another thread = I asked if you were an asshole
I have to assume this post of ur was in order to draw an answer from me = no shit! that is normally the response a question elicits

so the people who report all my posts had another one to report = that's called paranoia.

"But sometimes I really can't work out where your coming from" (I'll put the quotation marks in in case anyone can be bothered reading this)
That doesn't surprise me. Although you do surprise me, (are you bipolar ?)
even though people who state their own views are not rare. (Absolutely not, although coherence is sadly lacking)

You may need to get out more, or try life with less "chemical assistance".... Wow , so there's a world out there ?
And drugs aren't a normal part of it ? I feel so inadequate, btw how's your nicotine addiction going ?

Okay, I think I get it, I am sorry for you for your inability to form social bonds, even online, it must be a stigmatising social handicap for you.
All I can say is: you are probably a nice person but your perceived inadequacies will always prevent you from forming meaningful social relationships.
I forgive you.

Love yourself

Andy X
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#34 (permalink)      7/24/2015 1:00:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flambo
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2913
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos1181
Andy.lion wrote:

You, Disser & Gollum were having a lovely time, by ur standards = yeah we we're a few strangers shooting shit and having a laugh until you rocked up-

not exactly- there had been discussion about "black humour" and I spoke of the one Princess Diana dead joke I'd heard-
u & Disser badgered me to post it, Gollum posted his usual sick, twisted bile, & SWMBO spat some poison from her "happy & pretty" place.
Perhaps not quite the strangers u claim...

I asked if you were an asshole

U said it after u asked- check ur deleted posts.

so the people who report all my posts had another one to report = that's called paranoia.

And it's been done a few times, and people have bragged about it.

Okay, I think I get it, I am sorry for you for your inability to form social bonds, even online, it must be a stigmatising social handicap for you.

Online is pixels on a screen.
I have only one fb friend who is not a real life friend or acquaintance.
I don't confuse the 3.
I rarely play bg or cards online these days, & yet chat with buds I've made there regularly-
pixels on a screen with whom I shared email addies.

You'd be surprised- people of mixed religious & ethnic backgrounds tend not to care as much about "belonging", since we never did, fully
We seem to do better than average socially-
hybrid looks help...lol

All I can say is: you are probably a nice person but your perceived inadequacies will always prevent you from forming meaningful social relationships.

100% wrong- don't lose sleep over it

noob forever
#35 (permalink)      7/24/2015 1:08:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12064
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32085
+1 details
Thanks. Got it. G'bye ;~)
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#36 (permalink)      7/24/2015 1:21:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thedispatcher
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 1035
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos846
+1 details
Yup. Gotta experience that before you truely understand.
Most of the things I say are said to make me laugh. If you can join me it is a bonus.
#37 (permalink)      7/24/2015 1:28:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3681
+2 details
Hello, nostro. Positive and negative reviews are treated equally. To ensure quality of content, we read all reviews. Reviews not meeting the quality of content guidelines are not posted. Please make your review informative and submit it again. Thank you.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#38 (permalink)      7/24/2015 1:32:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12064
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32085
Post deleted by mod (jenny) on grounds of: please avoid being rude
#39 (permalink)      7/24/2015 2:08:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flambro
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
There's always soma to calm your anger, to reconcile you to your enemies, to make you patient and long-suffering. In the past you could only accomplish these things by making a great effort and after years of hard moral training. Now, you swallow two or three half-gramme tablets, and there you are. Anybody can be virtuous now. You can carry at least half your morality about in a bottle. Christianity without tears-that's what soma is."

World Controller Mustapha Mond
#40 (permalink)      7/24/2015 2:14:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flambro
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
flambo wrote:

Andy.lion wrote:

You, Disser & Gollum were having a lovely time, by ur standards = yeah we we're a few strangers shooting shit and having a laugh until you rocked up-
not exactly- there had been discussion about "black humour" and I spoke of the one Princess Diana dead joke I'd heard-
u & Disser badgered me to post it, Gollum posted his usual sick, twisted bile, & SWMBO spat some poison from her "happy & pretty" place.
Perhaps not quite the strangers u claim...

I asked if you were an asshole
U said it after u asked- check ur deleted posts.

And it's been done a few times, and people have bragged about it.

Online is pixels on a screen.
I have only one fb friend who is not a real life friend or acquaintance.
I don't confuse the 3.
I rarely play bg or cards online these days, & yet chat with buds I've made there regularly-
pixels on a screen with whom I shared email addies.

You'd be surprised- people of mixed religious & ethnic backgrounds tend not to care as much about "belonging", since we never did, fully
We seem to do better than average socially-
hybrid looks help...lol

100% wrong- don't lose sleep over it

Time for a Soma hoiliday

#41 (permalink)      7/24/2015 2:17:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12064
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32085
Or you could stop quoting Huxley and fuck off