Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Southern CALI legal ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/23/2015 12:55:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeVixen
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 647
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos293
Southern CALI legal ?
Thank you, for any help from anyone with knowledge. Does anyone know if this knife meets legal concealed carry law in Southern California (Not L.A. county) ? I've tried getting to the answer to my question by reading laws/ opinions and watching reviews on this type of knife but , want an extra layer of check/assurance before purchasing a knife for my emergency bag. This one seems to be an "Assisted open" type knife and not considered a switch blade ? I think, also that the blade length is legally concealed in Southern California, being under 4 inches ? And it seems it would meet the "Detention" requirement?
If not, any suggestions on a good survival knife here that would be legal here?

Much thanks!

Edited on 8/23/2015 at 12:56 AM. Reason: mispelling
"Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government!”
#2 (permalink)      8/23/2015 1:20:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dave_Kat
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 2436
  • Reviews 116
  • Kudos2032
+1 details
Hey Vixon. Nice knife. I am a bit confused in regard to the legalities here in Cali myself but here is my EDC at the moment SKU 1452001. We know switchblades are a bust. Take it to our FT knife 'sub' and get answers quick.

-Late,
#3 (permalink)      8/23/2015 1:31:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeVixen
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 647
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos293
+1 details
Thanks, Dave !
Good idea! I get so used to just posting without checking where I'm posting :P Yes, even the YT vids I watched, managed to confuse me a bit because it seems, many of the posters were unsure too. :/
"Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government!”