Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Not connecting properly to ego battery?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/19/2013 1:17:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kadbad
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos0
i got the same prob, i16s dont even connect to ego-c-twist anymore but luckily i bought two egos, the other ego connects ok but "tilts" doesnt sit correctly :/

i got 5xi16s and 2xego-c-twist

i think this https://www.fasttech.com/products/1284600 may be the solution
#12 (permalink)      9/19/2013 2:30:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
niickblase
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Yeah I was thinking of doing that kadbad, but just decided to return this and go with another battery and a cartomizer. Tired of the hassle these clearomizers seem to bring. Shouldn't advertise it as compatible with "any ego style battery" when it just doesn't work.
#13 (permalink)      9/20/2013 9:07:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Angiebubs
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
I love the iClear 16s from FT-and the main reasons for leaking is either getting e-liquid into the center hole when filling, over filling, or when screwing it together, the wick gets caught in the bottom or bottom not screwed on tightly. Hope this helps. (I have used 40-50 of these so far between friends and myself!!)
#14 (permalink)      9/20/2013 9:38:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
niickblase
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Thanks Angie, I figured I was doing something wrong, but for me it's not worth learning the "tricks," rather just fill up and go!
#15 (permalink)      9/20/2013 9:41:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Angiebubs
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
niick: Quite honestly-of all the different drip tips, clearos, cartos, etc Ive tried this has been the easiest and durable of any-I hope you will give it a try!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!! (Unlike others, there is no need to "tilt" to prevent dry hits, random leaking, diluted flavor, low vapor etc)
#16 (permalink)      9/21/2013 9:54:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Marmar
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos16
same issue over here, the iclear doesnt fit the ego twist 100%, but only if i try to bend it I can realise. Otherwise its working just fine, I have no idea what you guys are expecting for 3$, I think it's great value!