Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Do Not Get This
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/28/2013 2:17:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tw39515
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos4
new meter listed here sku 1503505
#12 (permalink)      10/28/2013 5:00:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32511
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64652
Uh oh that sku has the same box Ganador posted =/
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#13 (permalink)      10/28/2013 8:18:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tribalb
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos2
Suit yourself. Just letting a community know what they have pictured is the same what i got and it doesnt work right. But if you have so much pride in FT then more power to you. Just because it didnt come from FT doesnt mean they wont get from the same supplier.
#14 (permalink)      10/28/2013 9:02:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
salman31
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 106
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos72
+1 details
Mine was shipped on Sunday and I will let you guys know whether it works or not when it arrives.
#15 (permalink)      10/29/2013 12:12:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+3 details
There are a LOT of people with this brand box that are having issues. Someone said 5000 units are out there with these defects. That isn't saying for sure these are bad, but personally with the info given I wouldn't buy more than 1 until you know. The guy who said that is in the sales department of a place that got stuck with some, and other vendors in the US decided against these and bought different ones. I do have hopes these turn out good as I would like one for the convenience. At least with ft you can get your money back so worth a try. But for resellers just realize you would be best to test each one before selling, and know these are flooding the market right now so it isn't the sought after item it used to be. People will still buy for the right price but better proven units are now being sold for less than $20 atm. Looking forward to reviews and crossing my fingers that they are good.
#16 (permalink)      10/30/2013 3:19:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pinacolada
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
If Fasttech ships this item with this problems, this is my last order here.
#17 (permalink)      10/30/2013 2:02:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+1 details
Pina, Fasttech honestly doesn't know if any of these problems exist unless customers receive them and send in tickets. This is a sort of warehouse deal, they receive products and sell them. If the items have problems they pay your return shipping and refund you, and pull the product. They don't knowingly sell bad products, it just costs them money and time. They are very good about returns, but returning items does take time. So you can count on not losing money here, but time is another thing. I have hopes these are not part of the bad ones. For all I know those bad units are already gone. For the price it's probably worth trying, although I wouldn't buy a bunch unless you are going to test every one before reselling. FT sells huge amounts and to test every one would not be practical for them. The grey one for $20 looks like it may be better, but who really knows.
#18 (permalink)      11/1/2013 5:40:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MagicPanda
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 111
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos47
I'm thinking about cancelling this but not sure, because the quality can change at any time with anything from china.

I guess if it doesn't work just return it to fasttech.
chi you, nemesis, itaste svd, ithaka, kayfun 3.1, igo-l, trident, aga-t2, protank.. What next?
#19 (permalink)      11/1/2013 6:09:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+1 details
If I wasn't broke right now I would probably buy one and chance it for $10. I just wouldn't buy a bunch of them to resell, but then again if someone has the money to make it even if they end up bad it maybe worth the price. These won't be found cheaper I don't think. I like that grey one for $20 but heck it may turn out bad and this good. We get used to not knowing what we get until we get it right? I have come out of something like 15-17 orders from fasttech with only one defect, which they took care of. So I may get grouchy every now and then, but I am happy with shopping here.
#20 (permalink)      11/6/2013 3:30:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hotblue
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 491
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos336
+2 details
well my order of 21 come today. and as I said in my pervious post I would test them and give you all the results. as far as the threads OK a little loose very little nothing like the oversized one on the video but tightens down nicely both the ego and 510 threads. as far as the read out no jumping around and constantly reads only 0.10 higher than my evic reads the resistance. hope that helps you guys that were on the fence on this one
#21 (permalink)      11/6/2013 3:45:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
Thanks hotblue, glad to hear that esp with you getting a lot of them. Guess I will have time to wait for a few reviews myself cuz I gotta catch up on some bills before putting in another order. If these are consistent they are a steal. Was more than one tested? I do wonder how far off they will be considering differences in resistance of low ohm etc.