Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
5-pack

here they are... brand new and improved (?)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      7/13/2014 3:18:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
paddyo68
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 604
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos176
+1 details
bibi2013 - I find the latest kanger heads work quite well. Even better than the nautilus heads. But rebuilding is my preference. In regards to the aerotank, yes, I find the flavor slightly better in the newer larger heads. And I no longer am using the smaller protanks. (minis, 1&2)
#62 (permalink)      7/21/2014 9:50:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3019
  • Reviews 259
  • Kudos2245
Have these (two hole) in an evod glass for the car and these heads are great in my experience. No flooding with an MVP at 9W and the flavour and vapour production is very impressive for a clearo. Kanger rock.

Ordered them about a month ago and get the two holers as mentioned. The pack I ordered a week later than the first is the large open hole as pictured. Bit weird that.

Edited on 7/21/2014 at 9:53 AM. Reason:
#63 (permalink)      7/21/2014 2:11:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Balistix
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 705
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos198
Guess "she's a easy lover" ..
#64 (permalink)      2/21/2015 11:39:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaveVaperInCanada
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 233
  • Reviews 238
  • Kudos54
+2 details
joaopra wrote:

The Protank 2 and other single coil Kanger products cannot take this coil since it it is a bit taller and does not fit those.

Hi joaopra,
...Actually there is an easy way to get around this problem...if you want to use these new dual coils in your Protank 2 all you need to do is to replace the chimney on the dual coil head with the chimney from a regular Protank single coil head.
...Just take an old single coil head and wiggle the chimney until it comes of, do the same with the chimney on the dual coil head and switch them. Now you can use the new dual coil head in your old Protank 2 and it will fit right in with no troubles. Or if you don't want to lose the chimney from one of your single coil heads then you can use a file to shorten the chimney on the new dual coil head until it fits properly in your single coil Protank 2 or any other single coil Kanger products. If you don't have one you can get a suitable file at your local hardware store, take a coil head with you to show the attendant at the store and he/she will help you select the right file for the job.
..Hope this helps, good luck and happy vaping,
Dave.

Vape On My Excellent Friends.... :)
#65 (permalink)      2/21/2015 2:26:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaveVaperInCanada
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 233
  • Reviews 238
  • Kudos54
Hi Everyone,
...I've been using the original version of Kanger's dual coil head in my Protank 2 and actually I had NO trouble with them fitting like joaopra mentioned. Anyway, I wanted to ask if any of you had trouble with the coil suddenly going dead?...I got a 5 pack of these coils and at some point all of them suddenly quit firing in mid-vape!! Sometimes the coil head comes unscrewed a whole turn on its own!..this was easy to fix by turning it in really hard, heating it up and tightening it again, but even after doing this the coil head will sometimes unscrew completely when I take the tank off to refill it!!..bad threads?
...The other reason for dead coils is that after 10 or 20 vapes the center pin in the coil head seems to retreat back up into the unit. I tried to fix this by using a small flat screw driver to gently wiggle the pin back out so that it contacts the battery when I screw the tank on again. But it usually retreats back into the coil head again after a dozen or so vapes! The only solution I've come up with is by switching the pin from a dual coil head with one from a single, and this has been working for at least half a tank now...Yippee!
...Has anyone else had these problems? I would really like to hear your thoughts about this...tia.
Dave
#66 (permalink)      3/1/2015 9:16:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bibi2013
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 3376
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos2591
after purchasing
- non-authentic dual-coil protank3
- authentic protank2 coils
- using the 2 aerotank coils that came with the aerotank v2 (authentic)

...i have had nothing than trouble with the stuff...

they cease working in between, don't work at all after built (with NR-R-NR-wire), and the quality seems to be crap - particularly the silicone-splitter, which is imo much too soft for the heavy aerotank v2 or something...

as the whole thing is totally frustrating, im smoking regulars like crazy...

i need a device that works reliable without any fuss or problems... and can be rebuilt easily, quickly, repeatedly...

havent managed to rebuild a dual-coil yet.. cant open the aerotank-coils...
the kanger-things are getting annoying...

Edited on 3/1/2015 at 9:18 AM. Reason:
Edited on 13/32/2013 at 13:61 PM. Reason: yes
#67 (permalink)      3/10/2015 8:27:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaveVaperInCanada
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 233
  • Reviews 238
  • Kudos54
Hey bibi2013... thanks for your last reply, because after reading what you said about these Kanger dual coil heads and the trouble they gave me there's no way I'll order them again...they really stink and I'm not talking about the way they smell..lol.