Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

DIY Tips please
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/2/2015 5:11:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xrisingson
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 63
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos27
DIY Tips please
Hello FT peeps.

I would appreciate if you folks could share your DIY liquids using this as a base. Im looking for a little inspiration.
luna quoque oritur
#2 (permalink)      11/2/2015 5:51:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5484
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7128
+1 details
Any fruits would work well with this. Maybe try apple or forest fruits flavour concentrates, start at maybe 5% and see what you think, you can always add more flavour if required but you can't take it out if you use too much to start with.
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#3 (permalink)      11/3/2015 4:21:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xrisingson
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 63
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos27
cool, thanks. i like the idea of an apple ry4. i might also try adding more caramel to see what happens
luna quoque oritur
#4 (permalink)      11/3/2015 4:45:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5484
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7128
+1 details
Try a splash of custard for a bit of creaminess. Chances are you'll also have to let this RY4 steep when it arrives as it always seems very fresh when it arrives from FT.
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#5 (permalink)      11/3/2015 4:53:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jaccoman
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2948
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos2627
Don't get this. Get yourself some RY4 flavor instead of liquid. Also buy a gallon of vegetal glycerin for the price of 100ml of Hangsen 0 nic.
Mix the RY4 flavouring at 10% with your VG and experiment. Get some Apple flavoring, cinnamon is also a great combo.
This is juice, not a base for DIY-ing.
I am Groot.
#6 (permalink)      11/3/2015 5:04:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dands_vapes
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos21
Sorry,
I mix all my e-juice from scratch.
I use the TFV4 with RBA1/2 and enjoy any decoupage I can concoct.

'may the vapor be with you ...'
Smitty
'may the vapor be with you ...' Smitty
#7 (permalink)      11/3/2015 5:06:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xrisingson
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 63
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos27
the reason i ask is because i like ry4, but it gets boring. i was just looking for a tip or two on how to liven up this product in particular once i get bored with it. regardless, thank you for your posts dands_vapes and jaccoman
luna quoque oritur
#8 (permalink)      11/3/2015 5:57:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18276
+1 details
Try caramel latte if you're a coffee fan. Don't go mad with it, but as a back note to a tobacco flavour, it works. Hazelnut, cherry nougat, and black honey are also good flavour modifiers for tobacco. Used properly, you don't get 'tobacco that tastes of Hazelnut', but rather a different take on tobacco. There are lots of flavourings worth keeping around to use like that, and which sound like they shouldn't be there. Cherry blossom really helps bring out the more complex freshness in both citrus and anise juices, without ever tasting flowery. Dulce de leche is another good all 'round flavour modifier - adds richness and sweetness without coming to the front of your recipe.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0