Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

side screw, where to buy
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/19/2016 1:28:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10972
That's bullshit. The troll doesn't even know the etymology of my name and I have been it's sole possessor, with rights, for the last 7 years.
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607
#22 (permalink)      4/19/2016 1:44:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bootlelad
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2885
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6583
Its nice to see some original flambo handwriting (deffo a girl)
#23 (permalink)      4/19/2016 1:53:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
WelshKingJohn wrote:

So, you push those two ends into hole until it stops, then bend wire upwards. Now you push on cover making a bulge where liquid can get it ?

The juice flows into the rda from the two holes in the side wall.
The wire that bends upwards to fill the slit in the cover produdes just a very little and prevents the chimney from spinning around and around.(see right and down of juice flow holes in photograph) The screw would usually prevent this wildly spinning.

I tried to take a photograph to show but I need the piece that holds magnifying lenses, I don't recall the name of the part, it hold Canon close-up lenses. Anyhow, it doesn't leak juice at all, you can see there is no screw used in the rba.
I will place the rda with the fix inside an acrylic top to demonstrate for future references to this problem/fix.

There is no bulge, like the poem*, the bulge was Algy ;)

*Algy meets a bear

Edited on 4/20/2016 at 8:07 AM. Reason: to post there is no screw in rba
Welcome to the fasttech forums. The no1 for questions, no answers just many many questions
#24 (permalink)      4/19/2016 2:00:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Hartoled wrote:

That's bullshit. The troll doesn't even know the etymology of my name and I have been it's sole possessor, with rights, for the last 7 years.

What you too? I had this on page one, why would I care to do anything stupid? I give up here, I will just find goods and stay away from this forum, this is quite bizarre. I am a man by the way @bootlelad I came here today because another bird breeder asked for our FB link, I saw more questions and answered, now maybe it was fortune I did not show my Lutino's and links as planned, you people are I don't know what to think, I came close to saying something not very nice but will just leave. nice forum you have here.

Welcome to the fasttech forums. The no1 for questions, no answers just many many questions
#25 (permalink)      4/19/2016 2:02:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
And what is "the sole possessor with rights, my father is almost 60 nyears now, did he also steal your name because he had it since 1956.
#26 (permalink)      4/19/2016 2:20:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10972
He should have claimed it. I was here first. Go away, or change your nick, at this early stage in your membership, unless you just created that alt to troll me.
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607
#27 (permalink)      4/20/2016 1:34:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WelshKingJohn
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos82
Hartoled_U_So wrote:

WelshKingJohn wrote:
So, you push those two ends into hole until it stops, then bend wire upwards. Now you push on cover making a bulge where liquid can get it ?

The juice flows into the rda from the two holes in the side wall.
The wire that bends upwards to fill the slit in the cover produdes just a very little and prevents the chimney from spinning around and around.(see right and down of juice flow holes in photograph) The screw would usually prevent this wildly spinning.

I tried to take a photograph to show but I need the piece that holds magnifying lenses, I don't recall the name of the part, it hold Canon close-up lenses. Anyhow, it doesn't leak juice at all.
I will place the rda with the fix inside an acrylic top to demonstrate for future references to this problem/fix.

There is no bulge, like the poem*, the bulge was Algy ;)

*Algy meets a bear

I have a packet of screws, Ill keep using them thanks

Kanger Subox Mini 50W, SMY Touch Box 100W , Vamo V5 15W, Coolfire 1, Eleaf 60W TC, Home brew e-liquid, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer.Born again vaper after 6 years
#28 (permalink)      4/20/2016 7:57:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Hartoled wrote:

He should have claimed it. I was here first. Go away, or change your nick, at this early stage in your membership, unless you just created that alt to troll me.

I don't wish to cause trouble here, but I will not change my name to be really honest I don't understand what you are saying and I have no interest in googling words from anyone who has been rude to me. I hope you will understand. You can be free to change your name, I had planned to stop but received emails to say there is more replies, now I can not be moved on like I do not count, that is the single item that ensures I will stay here.

I don't understand your stance here it is ridiculous to demand like this, If one member signs here name John Jack Jones and another user named only John demands he stop and amend his name it would be the same as you, I am sorry sir, my name stays and it is a lot different than yours. With respect, if you had asked me man to man and explained why this would be important to you I promise on my mother I would have done this. You came and called me a liar and said I didn't know the history of your name like this is enough to abuse me, the one on page one also did* this but had the politeness to say he was sorry. I dont know you or the history of your name, why would I ever care to bother you? are you important and I didn't know, ok if so I don't know everything here, I would expect i can find many things you will not know also, but I would never call you out and say you are a liar.
I am not going to discuss this any further, my next responce will only be to genuine questions, and not from you on any point.

*please excuse me, @user on page one, I will lose my post if I check for your name. There are no problems with you sir.

#29 (permalink)      4/20/2016 8:02:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
@WelshKingJohn If you have screws of course you must use them, I would also and others here.

I suspect this will become a feature of my posts now. Y ou asked me a question, I went to the trouble of answering and went further, please do not keep on with this, I now understand what is happening. Sorry it wasn't needed for you. Thankyou for wasting my time.

Edited on 4/20/2016 at 8:05 AM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      4/20/2016 8:04:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JaffoFL
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 8869
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos10807
Never answered my questions about the birds, either. And damn, this noob is good with the quoting function on this forum already.

Hey, maybe we're wrong and everyone comes in here with a story. :)
"Knowing your own darkness is the [my clone is an angry little girl with a period] best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." ~ Jung
#31 (permalink)      4/20/2016 8:10:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23172

Its nice to see some original flambo handwriting (deffo a girl)

Different alt-not flambo

(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)