shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

suitable for Kanger T3DClearomizer?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/5/2017 1:37:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mounti
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
suitable for Kanger T3DClearomizer?
Hello!
Does anyone know if these coils are suitable for the Kanger T3D Clearomizer?
Thanks
#2 (permalink)      10/5/2017 1:54:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheRatsWon
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos22
+1 details
Not as sold. These are for single coil cartos like the Kanger T3S. The thicker portion in the middle with the coil(s) in it are too short. I've heard they can be used for dual coil cartos like the T3D if you double up the top seals (ie take a seal from a second one, flip it and put it on top of the first) but I've never tried it personally.
1727001 are for the T3D's. FWIW, my experience with the latest design (4 juice holes versus the previous slotted version) is that they are short lived. They don't last very long before the wicks fall out of the top hole and they start leaking. Less than a week for me.
#3 (permalink)      10/5/2017 2:26:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mounti
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Many thanks for the good information and tips, that was a great help for me!!
#4 (permalink)      10/5/2017 3:43:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Game_Cat
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1637
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos837
Wow - I remember that I used to re-coil/re-wick these things - god, that tiny wire and those bloody slots in the side of the cup that always used to taunt me by being 0.001mm smaller than the perfect wick/coil that I'd just built. *grr*

IIRC, I used to use them in Kanger gear - T3Ds, EVODs, ProTanks that kind of thing.

I remember when they brought out the 'dual coil' versions and I tried them, and I wasn't impressed - not a superior vape, more power needed, and more to go wrong said I. Turns out I was right about that.

I also remember that there was a period when there was just *1* type of atomiser head, then the 'dual-coil' versions, and then they went to the style shown in SKU 1727001 which made them harder to recoil and also tended to starve the wick of juice, especially if you weren't using 90/10 PG/VG juice or similar...