shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Description says "Supported pass through mod" ??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/8/2015 5:14:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CloudTripper
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 508
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos53
Description says "Supported pass through mod" ??
WHat does that mean? As I have seen it doesn't have pass-through charging. Or does it?? As its mentioned 'supported pass through'

Please clarify my doubt.

ALso Please tell me Should I buy this or the SMOK X Cube-II? Quality and value for money wise.
#2 (permalink)      9/8/2015 5:46:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10523
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8088
+1 details
how many threads will you open?

there is no pass through as it does not have a charging option. Or maybe you want to explain once more that there is a charger available for a non existing charge board.

But I guess you know it better than me as you don't have it in your hand but I have it for weeks now?

Buy this as the X Cube has an ugly display and a crappy software in my opinion. But in the end, both have fans.
#3 (permalink)      9/8/2015 8:46:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CloudTripper
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 508
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos53
Watercool wrote:

how many threads will you open?

there is no pass through as it does not have a charging option. Or maybe you want to explain once more that there is a charger available for a non existing charge board.

But I guess you know it better than me as you don't have it in your hand but I have it for weeks now?

Buy this as the X Cube has an ugly display and a crappy software in my opinion. But in the end, both have fans.

I really apologize for the trouble. I'm a student I haven't started working in a proper job.Still dependent

So IPV 4S it is>?

#4 (permalink)      11/5/2015 11:44:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18270
+1 details
I think in this instance (caveat: I don't own one), they're using the term 'pass through' to refer to a function where the device acts like a mech - essentially locking everything out, and passing the current from the battery direct to the coil. It's been a feature on several regulated mods, and I honestly can't think why.

Edited on 11/5/2015 at 11:44 PM. Reason:
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#5 (permalink)      5/8/2016 11:02:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
starlyte
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 146
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos26
I imagine, or hope rather, that, like a well known model from N. EU, it may work w/o the electronics? Like when they break down?
Although I have some doubts...
Vape in peace. Sent from Linux by me