Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
2-pack

@jenny/staff
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/25/2016 4:09:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
memartella
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 470
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos69
not for nothing, but alot of people name certain types of wires different things. tiger traditionalally, as well.as clapton, should have a twisted coil core. once it became widespread and.2$ spools came around, they went cheapest.as.possible, and it achieves damn near similar results. also you can build.to make it however you like it. because the 3rd wire isn't read as.resistance. the dual core heats up, which in turn heats up.the outer wire. the single core clapton and Tiger make the ohms much different, and heat up faster than they would.with a dual.core. shit I bought hive wire, 5 rolled coils to.try, forgot the brand name.but US based, and got.into a 10 min argument over a guy who.twit's his own. forgot what he called it, chain link or reverse twisted I believe he said. yet it was 4 wires, twisted to look like small be hives almost. cool looking stuff, just got too thick a gauge. intense spitback. food for thought. yall can go back and forth on how something "is really built", but it makes no difference to anybody. cal it goddamn cheetah wire, who the hell cares. it's the performance that matters. and the picture will...well SHOULD give you a good idea of what the wire is, an how it'd built. AND KEEP IN MIND YOUR SHOPPING IN CHINA FOR PRE TWISTED WIRES. THEY WILL CUT CORNERS AND MAKE IT AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE, USING KNOWN WIRE STYLE NAMES TO SELL IT SO EASILY. if you want quality, first, don't buy chinese.kanthal. UD wire doesn't last nearly as long as the wire I buy down the street. buy us made kanthal twisted by a us company that knows what they are building. or do it yourself! if price, or skill are issues, that's why you are here, buying this. shut up, deal with the way they do business and market things, and move the fuck on.
#32 (permalink)      2/25/2016 10:19:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
a.sahin
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 61
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos13
Alien name is changed to tiger
#33 (permalink)      2/25/2016 11:00:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JoeVan
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 8084
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos10454
a.sahin wrote:

Alien name is changed to tiger

That's more accurate.

Joke's on you, this isn't actually a raffle.
#34 (permalink)      2/27/2016 9:42:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sebastian30
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 575
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos40
I have only wires from UD!
Never had a Problem