Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Adjustable Wattage?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/2/2016 6:24:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ubuson
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos20
Guess it's no real surprise the description still has not been changed.

VV...YES
VW...YES

HMMM...NOT!!
#12 (permalink)      4/3/2016 7:54:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Cola79
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos1
+1 details
I am not so sure about if there is anrwgulation ir not. My Aio has a nearly constant vapor production from start to the end, like you have it on vw/vv mods, which i also own.

Compared to evods, where you had less vapor the less batter power was left, i do not notice that with the aio.
#13 (permalink)      4/3/2016 8:36:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Qleaudtsac
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos14
+1 details
I have the same experience Cola79, the AIO hits from first to last draw.
De vrolijke vaper
#14 (permalink)      4/3/2016 12:21:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Extrax
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos37
+1 details
Qleaudtsac wrote:

No VW and it works fine with the .6 Ohms coils that come with the package, I'll try some of the Cubis coils when my first coil is finished. I already heard that the Cubis RBA doesn't work but I'm going to try it anyway.

the rba works.

#15 (permalink)      4/3/2016 12:53:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Qleaudtsac
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos14
+1 details
Already found that out, got a great one working on the AIO with a .78 Ohms vertical Kanthal build.
De vrolijke vaper
#16 (permalink)      4/3/2016 4:06:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FastRed
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 243
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos112
Cola79 wrote:

I am not so sure about if there is anrwgulation ir not. My Aio has a nearly constant vapor production from start to the end, like you have it on vw/vv mods, which i also own.

Compared to evods, where you had less vapor the less batter power was left, i do not notice that with the aio.

Good to know.

#17 (permalink)      4/11/2016 5:04:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aikanae
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1180
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos421
I think there is some regulation to this and the one batteries since I don't notice a progressive drop in power like on a true mech until it's time to charge, which is fine. I don't know how they are doing that, but I love the simplicity. The eleaf basic doesn't drop in power like a mech or ego battery would either. Adjusting vapor via ohms works just fine in these simple devices, imo.

They are designed for mtl hits with limited appeal for d2l, but there's a large group that's mtl.

Edited on 4/11/2016 at 5:09 PM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      4/12/2016 3:45:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CABBA
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 162
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos52
+2 details
I just ordered me a few of these. I'm NOT a newbie vapor, but the more that I vape, the more I get tired of re-coiling, re-wicking and all of the work that goes into getting a good vape. I've purchased a few "beginner" devices along the way which I use mostly when I'm on the go. And while "beginner" devices are useful, they don't vape anything like a good tank or atty on a VW mod.
After seeing the reviews of this device I think that this is the perfect size device, that I can drop a coil into, fill the tank, shove it in my pocket and vape. Ideally this is a good carry around device, which doesn't leak and provides a good vape and apparently the Cubis RBA works so I can build if I run out of coils. We will see.
#19 (permalink)      5/8/2016 12:12:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RaGCaR
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 97
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos14
So I'm more of a veteran RTA + Mod user, and it's been a while since playing around with ego and pen style batteries, but i did just a week ago, order one of these for my gf who I've spent a couple of years on trying to get her to give up smoking and try vaping instead. I saw a couple of reviews on the AIO and i thought this might be the one that does it for her, so we'll see. Can someone tell me the coils that they require, or if all the coils from the cubis are compatible, and also, is that a definite confirmation on the cubis rba working in the AIO? If so I'll grab one of them with her first future coil order so that when she runs out of coils, i can whip her up something to vape while waiting for the mail. Thanks.
Maybe plants are actually farming us, giving us oxygen until we eventually decompose, and they can consume us.
#20 (permalink)      5/8/2016 7:07:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ubuson
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos20
RaGCaR wrote:

So I'm more of a veteran RTA + Mod user, and it's been a while since playing around with ego and pen style batteries, but i did just a week ago, order one of these for my gf who I've spent a couple of years on trying to get her to give up smoking and try vaping instead. I saw a couple of reviews on the AIO and i thought this might be the one that does it for her, so we'll see. Can someone tell me the coils that they require, or if all the coils from the cubis are compatible, and also, is that a definite confirmation on the cubis rba working in the AIO? If so I'll grab one of them with her first future coil order so that when she runs out of coils, i can whip her up something to vape while waiting for the mail. Thanks.

Yes Cubis 0.6ohm and higher coils and they do advertise the rebuildable as working in this on the Joytech site.

#21 (permalink)      5/8/2016 3:56:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Qleaudtsac
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos14
The .5 Cubis coils are perfect, even for d2l. I found the Clapton coil from the Cubis unimpressive in the AIO. Been running the RBA myself for weeks and it works great.
De vrolijke vaper