Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

thx EU, thx TPD
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/7/2016 6:54:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tengeresz56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos370
All the E-cig shops in Hungary will close on the 20th May. We can buy e-cig (junks- what the gavement permitted) only in the tobacco shop ! If they do nat want to selling they will loose they permission.
We have to use e-cig only where the analog is permitted. Won't be aloud to order online any part for e-cig. etc.Black market will grow up. etc. We must go to the EU court...
#22 (permalink)      3/7/2016 7:15:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BumbarTusti
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos47
+3 details
It's all about the money.
All this laws are about money and money that states lose on cigarettes taxes.
I know i paid 200€ a month on analog cigarettes. 90% of that money were taxes of some kind direct or indirect filling state treasury. Now i spend about 100€ a year on e-liquid (I buy 100% VG nicotine base and make my own mixture) tax on that is 25% so they get 25 € per year from me in the past they were getting about 180€ a month.
So go figure why they want to control use of E-Cigarette $$$$$$
If they cared about our health they would ban sails of all tobacco and other harmful substances but financial benefit (from state point of view) is bigger than we can imagine.
And yes all my other vaping supplies are from china or better say imports but always under 40$ to avoid customs import taxes.
#23 (permalink)      3/13/2016 12:50:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Simate
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 473
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos214
More reason to vote OUT in June!!!!!
#24 (permalink)      3/13/2016 1:17:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brazzers
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos13
BumbarTusti wrote:

It's all about the money.
All this laws are about money and money that states lose on cigarettes taxes.
I know i paid 200€ a month on analog cigarettes. 90% of that money were taxes of some kind direct or indirect filling state treasury. Now i spend about 100€ a year on e-liquid (I buy 100% VG nicotine base and make my own mixture) tax on that is 25% so they get 25 € per year from me in the past they were getting about 180€ a month.
So go figure why they want to control use of E-Cigarette $$$$$$
If they cared about our health they would ban sails of all tobacco and other harmful substances but financial benefit (from state point of view) is bigger than we can imagine.
And yes all my other vaping supplies are from china or better say imports but always under 40$ to avoid customs import taxes.

+1. Of course it's all about money, it's always been. In Finland there are roughly 100k vapers in total, if everyone buys only DIY liquids and lets say those costs around 100e in year instead everyone buys cigarettes 200e in MONTH. Imagine: 100e per year times around 3-4 million vapers (In EU) instead 200e in MONTH times 3-4mil. Pretty fuckin high difference, fuck the "health" and "youth gets hooked to fruit tastes" concerns. It's all about money and corporations getting their millions.

#25 (permalink)      3/13/2016 1:21:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10542
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8107
Grab some high % nicotine.. I have 4l 72mg.. I hope we can still get concentrates and PG/VG will never be a problem.

Hardware might be a problem, but some mechs should last a while ;) Also drippers and RTAs
#26 (permalink)      3/13/2016 2:17:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brazzers
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos13
100mg 100ml nic doesn't cost much if you order from Poland. Customs doesn't have enough resources to check every packet from China. Watercool wrote:

Grab some high % nicotine.. I have 4l 72mg.. I hope we can still get concentrates and PG/VG will never be a problem.

Hardware might be a problem, but some mechs should last a while ;) Also drippers and RTAs

100mg 100ml nic doesn't cost much if you order from Poland. Customs doesn't have enough resources to check every packet from China or let's say you order mechs for "flashlight" purpose.

#27 (permalink)      3/13/2016 7:10:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JaffoFL
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 8869
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos10807
I actually dig this for an inexpensive "disposable" but enjoyable repeat-use vape to take with me for a night out at the pub. If I happen to lose it, it's only $20 to replace (if I don't have a second one as a backup already), rather than a mod, atty, and set of batteries I REALLY like.
"Knowing your own darkness is the [my clone is an angry little girl with a period] best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." ~ Jung
#28 (permalink)      4/11/2016 4:53:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aikanae
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1180
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos421
tengeresz56 wrote:

All the E-cig shops in Hungary will close on the 20th May. We can buy e-cig (junks- what the gavement permitted) only in the tobacco shop ! If they do nat want to selling they will loose they permission.
We have to use e-cig only where the analog is permitted. Won't be aloud to order online any part for e-cig. etc.Black market will grow up. etc. We must go to the EU court...

That's horrible. I'm all for assisting a black market anyway I can. I don't know if "gifts" have the same regulations or not. Who knows, someday folks in the states may need assistance with a black market. We're all in this together.

#29 (permalink)      4/26/2016 5:21:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ZiggieAG
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 264
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos99
tengeresz56 wrote:

nagyon sajnálom. orbán megint döntőt?
múlt nyáron még örültem, hogy keszthelyen vettem egy drip tipet, mert az enyém eltört a tapolcai barlang élőt, és nem volt nálam más.
akkor ha akarók jönni megint a balcsi tengere, mindent kell hozak magamal?
minden jót
üdv