shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Anyone betting this one works?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/11/2016 6:48:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mstave
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos92
+3 details
Anyone betting this one works?
Not I. After the first version of the IPV6 (no reverse battery protection, no locking function, no upgrade capacity, no manual TCR, battery door issues), and the second version (no locking function, no upgrade capacity, no manual TCR) and finally the third version (Still no upgrade capacity).......

Gonna wait for a very long time on this one, figure maybe 3 months after the technical reviewers have their say on the first version will be enough time for those brave (or foolish) people who bought the mod to report on what it actually does and real world issues.
#2 (permalink)      11/11/2016 7:39:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inthezone
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1882
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos1921
+4 details
Apparently you don't own anything, you are attempting to be knowledgeable about!
I own the IPV6, and it is a great little mod. As far as "reverse battery protection" goes, if you don't know how to put your batteries in, you should not be using a 200 watt mad.

Edited on 11/11/2016 at 7:39 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      11/11/2016 8:41:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mstave
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos92
+6 details
inthezone wrote:

Apparently you don't own anything, you are attempting to be knowledgeable about!I own the IPV6, and it is a great little mod. As far as "reverse battery protection" goes, if you don't know how to put your batteries in, you should not be using a 200 watt mad.

I own the IPV4, IPV5, IPV6, Reauleaux DNA200, Panzer DNA200, VT75, Smok Alien, Smok rx200, Sig213,Whiteout DNA200, several custom series mod, Evic Mini, SMok H-Priv, SX-Mini m and q class, Wismec Stout and classic, and others. I enjoy coil building with my favorite builds being dual core, twisted claptons, generally of various TC wires.

The flaws listed above have been documented by myself and several technical reviewers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viSHv2y00a4&feature=youtu.be).

I am glad that you enjoy your mod, but generalizing from your personal experience does not necessarily lead to any wider, accurate assessment of reality.

#4 (permalink)      11/11/2016 8:42:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+2 details
inthezone wrote:

Apparently you don't own anything, you are attempting to be knowledgeable about!I own the IPV6, and it is a great little mod. As far as "reverse battery protection" goes, if you don't know how to put your batteries in, you should not be using a 200 watt mad.

That would almost be a good dig, if almost every other mod even some of the shitty pieces of crap didn't already come with reverse polarity protection.. It's a staple of the safety features that we have come to expect. An if one should or should not be using 200 watt mods, has no jurisdiction on if they will own one. There are vape shops selling the noisy cricket v1 to first timers, so unfortunately that is the world we live in.

Don't be butt hurt because you own one and love it, I own some mods some people hate, if I like it, that's all I need. As far as it being a great device the graphs and charts via DJLSB Vapes youtube show some less then accurate results. So is it great (IPV6)? Depends on how you use it. I personally own some IPV products and I am done with the brand.. If you question why, just look at all the complaints about IPV products, there are so many with almost every mod they have put out. Don't get me wrong, almost all mods are going to have some issues, but just sick of feeling like a beta tester for IPV, we are at IPV8 now? I wonder if they have finally fixed issues. If there history is any indication probably not.

#5 (permalink)      11/11/2016 9:33:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
+1 details
well,never been known as an anal-retentive technically speaking vaper,if a device is accurate or not,I couldn't give a rat`s ass about it;

I push the button,if it vapes like I want it to vape,I`ll push it again and again;if it doesn't,I up or lower the power whatever mode its at

I feel much better now
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#6 (permalink)      11/11/2016 3:45:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
moayad
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 1236
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos790
+1 details
#7 (permalink)      11/11/2016 4:21:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kuolema
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1053
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4270
+1 details

#8 (permalink)      11/11/2016 4:34:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
moayad
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 1236
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos790
sorry I didn't see that, it was a con ...now it's a disaster lol
#9 (permalink)      11/11/2016 8:44:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kjshop
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 215
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos132
If you're stupid and you know it, clap your hands... If not, check customer feedback and reviews objectively. If you do, you may notice real customer-verified issues and P4u's history of hit-n-run, once-a-month, incomplete, release strategy.
#10 (permalink)      11/11/2016 9:05:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
P4Y mods never appealed to me and they still don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#11 (permalink)      11/12/2016 11:53:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
Kjshop wrote:

If you're stupid and you know it, clap your hands... If not, check customer feedback and reviews objectively. If you do, you may notice real customer-verified issues and P4u's history of hit-n-run, once-a-month, incomplete, release strategy.

TY, that's exactly what I wanted to say, with out the first part that was some what insulting to P4u's massive consumer base. Other then that, great post.

You will find die hard fans of allot of different companies, P4U I have yet to meet anyone who was a total fan of there stuff, and bought all of there products, there must be one some place.