shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Anyone betting this one works?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/14/2016 1:40:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
Hmmm, I can get long direct long draws without heat with no TC, what is your build style?

I have been doing SS316 high 26-36 to 40 over for dripping, from time to time a round wire build, really any build if it suits the atty. RTA's almost always just using a simple round wire 3MM build, except the OBS Engine, that one is actually better with my SS claptons.

Are you team single coil or dual, RDA, RTA, Subtank? Wide open or restricted airflow? Wire type?

I have found the SS to run better at lower watts with ease, a build I would run at 50-80 (Kanthal) watts with the SS I probably run it at about 35-40ish. I hate warm vapes though and I am not trying to enter a cloud contest, but I use very high nic and don't want little kitten farts of vapor, and I don't want to chain vape to get my nic. The shop I go to will make me a 36MG so I have been debating getting that for my older less cloudy stuff. I love my old Lemo Drop, but it's hard to use it because I chain vape it, and it's just not made for the bigger coils really.
#22 (permalink)      11/14/2016 3:37:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
filorp
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 246
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos64
with gemini or griffin even with 24g clapton and 30W first draw is weak and slow, becomes ok after 1 sec, 2cnd puff is a little bit to hot and unbearably hot after 1sec, forget about over 3sec continuous draw - having mod with preheat (sigelei213, wismec rx200 etc) helps a little but its not as consistent as decently done tc. I know that traditional VW is ok but after getting to know TC I simply can not rely just on VW. I was rather heavy smoker back then...
#23 (permalink)      11/14/2016 5:22:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
Yeah I was a heavy smoker I know the feeling, the gauge wire your claptoning on is more for heat, try a 26-28 with a very high over gauge like 36-40, you can get them pre done in SS cheap if building isn't you thing. I don't like claptons in RTA's
#24 (permalink)      11/15/2016 12:15:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
filorp
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 246
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos64
You know EternalSpline I vape since 2012... buying stuff cheap (plenty), my shelf with wires reminds electrician professional workshop, do my own juices etc. Tried every possible combinations of builds including the ones you have mentioned. When you apply constant power to the resistance wire it just result in rising of temperature until set-up reaches equilibrium between applied energy and heat dissipation properties of your rda rta or whatever, and then rise of the temperature stops. Heat dissipation depends on juice flow and airflow mainly, this are the coolants. Juice flaw isn't constant neither is the airflow, hence no matter what you do you always ending up with slow rump up or with to hot vape or with to small vapour at some point. Answer is TC or separate setting of power for preheat, and you can use wire and wick and atomizer that pleases you.
#25 (permalink)      11/15/2016 5:40:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
I don't like TC, but controlling the vape via a graphical curve seems cool.

Sorry for the short answer been out working on my 1968 Chevy C10 short bed all day, beat!
#26 (permalink)      11/16/2016 9:04:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
filorp
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 246
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos64
It was VapeMX 150W that allows you to create wattage decline or ascent curves during vaping and if I remember well it did it in quite sophisticated way: you could determine time and haw steep the curve is. I wasn't interested in this feature at the time it was released and later, ss wires became more popular, hence tc became more versatile (was very hard to make even simple clapton coil from ni200 wire). The maker of this mod didn't take the time to explain to the people what benefits it carries, and so called vap gear reviewers didn't understand benefits either, so the device has been kinda forgotten.
#27 (permalink)      11/16/2016 11:21:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
iJoy MAXO, has it but I found one with a line, but I can't find it now.

It's was some thing I saw on DJLSB labs youtube. Unfortunately don't have the time to check each one to find it.
#28 (permalink)      11/16/2016 11:28:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
iJoy RDTA BOX, has it to but in bars not a chart with a line to adjust the curve, damn it why can't I find this exact mod!
#29 (permalink)      11/20/2016 6:28:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PitbullSyndicate
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1
EternalSpline wrote:

inthezone wrote:
Apparently you don't own anything, you are attempting to be knowledgeable about!I own the IPV6, and it is a great little mod. As far as "reverse battery protection" goes, if you don't know how to put your batteries in, you should not be using a 200 watt mad.

That would almost be a good dig, if almost every other mod even some of the shitty pieces of crap didn't already come with reverse polarity protection.. It's a staple of the safety features that we have come to expect. An if one should or should not be using 200 watt mods, has no jurisdiction on if they will own one. There are vape shops selling the noisy cricket v1 to first timers, so unfortunately that is the world we live in.

Don't be butt hurt because you own one and love it, I own some mods some people hate, if I like it, that's all I need. As far as it being a great device the graphs and charts via DJLSB Vapes youtube show some less then accurate results. So is it great (IPV6)? Depends on how you use it. I personally own some IPV products and I am done with the brand.. If you question why, just look at all the complaints about IPV products, there are so many with almost every mod they have put out. Don't get me wrong, almost all mods are going to have some issues, but just sick of feeling like a beta tester for IPV, we are at IPV8 now? I wonder if they have finally fixed issues. If there history is any indication probably not.

Mstave I don't think you own a smok rx200 The rx200 is by Wismec not Smok chief maybe you have a r200 nowhere near the same device...

#30 (permalink)      11/26/2016 5:57:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
westcan
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos10
I hope it does i ordered one 2nights ago after sale started. Neved owned a yihi are they any good? People seems to like them but i need some help plz wth is JOULES? This is best chip i found when i looked for yihi. Then i got to see theie line mods and specs of dna as there's 2 procesors are the same im expect the dna250 being a a meeger between the speed oc deaponse and protection of the 75 and the more deatails escribe and display functions of dna200 as they did chop it bit althogh both with both accurate exactly same Sdna75 got here wood version(bad paint) is a battery hog bit got cutoff at 2.66.; 200 is a relaux dna200. Really hope it works as i remeber in april store employee not to buy ipv5 and this id same chip. Hopefully yihi fixed it otherwise all yihi chips go to last board update? As i said this is first time i try yihi. Always ended up buying another be it iwepal or ijoy chipsets.. if this is what gotta compete with dna75 at this range it has to be somewhat better. Too bad there is no yihiscribe.
Really excited but until ft stafts putting stickers on battery ends the cover metal to ship then i can stop getting ripped off locally
#31 (permalink)      11/26/2016 6:13:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
westcan, I read this three times and I still can't really tell what it is your asking.

Stickers on battery ends? No clue. For shipping, is that some local thing for where you are from or a personal preference? When I buy batteries in the states they always come in a small cardboard box tightly sealed, and I never buy one so they get packed 2 in separate boxes, inside a 2nd box, and boxes have a slight texture to them, like they are coated cardboard, no issues yet.

You need help with Joules, that I understood. It's the way they do temp if I am not mistaken, and it probably has a dedicated chart for it some place. I don't do temp control ever so I never messed with my Joules. I would guess, just start low and move up to the spot you like it. I know that isn't a great answer but my google hand is tired.

DJLSB vapes on youtube might have a review for this one, he takes the mods apart tests every thing, how accurate it all is in temp and all that... He is your best bet to find out if a mod is good or not, at least as far as I have seen, he usually catches flaws others miss or don't care to find.