shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Anyone betting this one works?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      12/21/2016 2:27:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Witchdoctor
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 150
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos22
+1 details
You can beat the shit out of ALL P4U mods. I have and they all still work flawlessly and accurate. People that are to afraid to drop $40-$50 on one will just never know. They are indestructible work horses. Screw all the little chippy issues people whine about ie: the sticky, the paint, the batt door....I could care less as long as it does not let me down and always does what it is supposed to do and they do.
Do you ever stop to think then forget to start again?
#72 (permalink)      12/21/2016 2:54:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
Yeah just like a shit ton of other mods, lol. I got 2 IPV products, you are right, the paint chips and they are not that great, but they do keep working. Hehehe... I know you meant this to be a good post about them, but I like how you state the faults then say, they are great because they keep working! Just made me laugh, in a good way.

I can shit on IPV all day, IPV has a fan base and it's not going to slow there sales, and I don't care about that at all..
All mods have issues, or at least the majority of them have some flaws. 40.00-50.00 ehh, it's not bad for the price. I think the main purpose of people shitting on IPV is so new vapors know what's up. They are not as bad as there reputation, but not as good as the hardcore fan boys would make you think with some of there posts. For the $ they are not a bad option.. There is no mod with zero flaws that I have heard of, and if there is it's probably allot more $... So I agree with you, but have very little love for IPV.. I might rock one for that centered 510 though, I mean once they drop in price by 20.00
#73 (permalink)      1/7/2017 2:13:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schorsch100
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 207
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos57
You may shit on whatever you want, it is your own decision...

I like that thing...beneath some regulated and lots of mechs I own...it will be in pretty good companion.