Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Finally!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/12/2016 11:40:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xauss
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos446
in da cart

gunna assume that hex-drive pin is a bottom feeder
assume the above is heavy on irony
#12 (permalink)      11/12/2016 1:13:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 723
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos241
xauss wrote:

in da cart

gunna assume that hex-drive pin is a bottom feeder

yes the hex pin should be the bf pin.

i guess we`ll all find out soon if it does or not just ordered mine

#13 (permalink)      11/12/2016 2:05:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JohnnySmokestack
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 327
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos163
+1 details
This is nice- it's the first 22mm RDA with a flat deck floor that I have seen since The Stumpy. This is ideal for bottom feed as it will always drain completely. Sweet!
NO political correctness......
#14 (permalink)      11/12/2016 2:48:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7626
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8382
JohnnySmokestack wrote:

This is nice- it's the first 22mm RDA with a flat deck floor that I have seen since The Stumpy. This is ideal for bottom feed as it will always drain completely. Sweet!

I hate to disagree with you Johnny Smokestack Lighting. In this case looking from the picture I don't believe the Clone manufacture recessed the positive insulator into the deck to give it a full flush flat deck. Not saying don't buy it but from the looks of it there will be about a 1/2 a mill of juice still there on the sides of the deck.

Shame they don't make a contour down deck just around the 510 pin that would allow the juice to really drain back fast an most likely prevent overfill squeezes because of the filling that juice is not flowing good.

If she ain't juice she won't preform for you. It would be like squeezing wetness from a rock. All force and no play.

Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#15 (permalink)      11/12/2016 9:02:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Train2
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos30
The insulated area is indeed raised a tiny little bit - but not enough for a puddle. Pic looks about the same as the "authentic" I have.

And while I haven't leaked out the airholes, they are a little low, and I tend to oversquonk enough to get a bit of a gurgle. Just firing clears it well though.

I'm liking it, but it hasn't taken "top spot"...

As a $15 ready-to-squonk atty, though...it's real good. Looking forward to comparing to an O-atty, but haven't got one yet.
#16 (permalink)      11/13/2016 10:27:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sickbabies
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 95
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos57
Train2 wrote:

...As a $15 ready-to-squonk atty, though...it's real good. Looking forward to comparing to an O-atty, but haven't got one yet.

$11.94 with MAP! Also, I have this and the SXK O-Atty in an order together. Let's hope they ship and arrive soon

#17 (permalink)      11/13/2016 5:18:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HKM04
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Do the SXK clones come with the logos & engravings. I noticed that the pics on Fasttech never includes them, but SXK clones should generally come with the logos and engravings. I found that many reported the SXK Kayfun v5 clones sold by Fasttech didn't include the SM logos which makes me question whether or not these are indeed SXK clones.
#18 (permalink)      11/13/2016 8:49:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VTEC_
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 897
  • Reviews 230
  • Kudos411
The Hadalys posted the day prior look to be the same quality. The M-atty, O-atty, and some others all appear to be out of the same factory. The M-atty o rings being off sized were even the same across the listings. The listings stating SXK just seem to have a premium from what I've seen.
#19 (permalink)      11/13/2016 8:54:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sickbabies
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 95
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos57
The screws are obviously better quality, BF pin included, etc.

Feel free to purchase the other ones, I'm sure they'll function the same. I just put more trust in SXK's name and manufacturing history. They use quality materials and machine their clones very well. Typically 1:1

For example, the SXK O-atty has beefier, more accurate orings than the other ones posted.
#20 (permalink)      11/13/2016 9:57:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VTEC_
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 897
  • Reviews 230
  • Kudos411
Yeah after further looking the screws and the 510 pin look to be the visible difference so I came back to edit my post and seen you already responded. I have owned and sold a lot from SXK over the years so I'm well aware of their history and agree for the most part. I have most they've released including the O-atty. If you just ordered the SXK O-atty how do you know the o rings are different?

sickbabies wrote:

For example, the SXK O-atty has beefier, more accurate orings than the other ones posted.

sickbabies wrote:

Also, I have this and the SXK O-Atty in an order together. Let's hope they ship and arrive soon

#21 (permalink)      11/18/2016 7:49:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iliketohideincloset
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 88
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos47
+1 details
Order Shipped!