Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Received...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/21/2017 9:29:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8551
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22303
+11 details
Received...
My black one from here shipped yesterday, but I got this one from a local shop cuz I just couldn't wait lol. It has not disappointed! I can already say this one will be in constant rotation, if not take my top rta spot. I won't gush as I know FT won't be shipping til after CNY, but here are a few pics. I really love it!
If you're waiting on one, be VERY excited!
Happy vaping everyone! =)

The package

Great deck. And supplied coils ain't bad.

A bonus for me, no overhang on the Minikin! =)
Godspeed
#2 (permalink)      1/21/2017 9:32:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10543
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8108
+1 details
nice, my silver one from FT shipped actually yesterday and the black one from elsewhere 2 days ago.

How is the JFC? loose?
#3 (permalink)      1/21/2017 9:39:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8551
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22303
Yes is a bit loose. Not very loose as to move on its own, but little tension to its turning.
So, I only have these cons...
-drip tip is too small for me. (I'm using the tip off the Merlin RTA. Perfect =)
-JFC a bit loose. Not enough to be frustrating to me.
-Grub screws have Phillips head. I dislike Phillips heads. I'll be swapping them out at some point.
That's it honestly.

Big pros for me are...
-6ml option
-Ultra smooth airflow. The best I've had in a tank!
-25mm at the base.

This is a very nice tank. I see me sticking with this one for quite some time. =)
Godspeed
#4 (permalink)      1/21/2017 9:44:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schlinky
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 99
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos71
+1 details
Thanks Jess, hate you a lil bit, not gonna lie ;)

Even though I had a black and silver ordered I was only allocated a black one which is hopefully leaving FT today.

I thought I'd found my perfect atty in the Merlin but the seeping/leaking means that's a no go. I'm hoping the EXO RTA is going to be 'the one' (for now anyway!)

Do you have a Merlin? How does the vape compare to others in terms of flavour?
#5 (permalink)      1/21/2017 9:45:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schlinky
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 99
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos71
Ah, I see you do have a Merlin, very interested to hear your thoughts ;)
#6 (permalink)      1/21/2017 10:08:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8551
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22303
Hi Schlinky, I'm sorry you're mad at me. LOL ;D
Yup, I love the merlin. This is a little different in vape quality, a much smoother draw and imo a lot quieter than my Merlin. I also thought my Merlin mini was a great tank, but this beats it hands down.
I'll still use my original Merlin, but with a more mtl'ish build. The Merlin Mini just won't be vaped as much now that I have this tank.
I'll definitely be ordering another over the CNY sale. =)
Godspeed
#7 (permalink)      1/21/2017 10:16:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schlinky
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 99
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos71
Hehe, just a little jealous because I've got a good feeling about this tank. I'm sure I'll be sharing your excitement in a couple of weeks.

I know there's a 20% sale coming, is that the CNY sale?

So flavour's just as good?
#8 (permalink)      1/21/2017 10:24:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8551
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22303
+1 details
I understand your jealousy, I've felt it many many times. LOL! =P
Yup, be excited, it really is a fantastic tank. Damn, tanks have gotten sooo much beter in the past months. Not sure how you could improve on this one. If you like the looks and design, you'll fall in love with this tank. It vapes awesome.
As far as flavor goes compared to original Merlin, this is producing great flavor. Now the build in it is supplied coil so I'll have an exact comparison when I have identical builds in the two but it's as good as Merlin right now for sure. (I have the reducer installed in this)
Godspeed
#9 (permalink)      1/21/2017 10:51:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8551
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22303
+1 details
Oops, yes, that is the sale here. =)

Update: still loving it. No leaks or seeping anywhere. The draw is silky smooth. This is in no way able to mtl, only lung hitters apply. Even plugging the under coil air off and just drawing off the side air from deck provides too much air to be adjusted out with the afc ring.
Really a great tank. And not too big in 6ml form either! =)
If I was to design a tank it would be very similar to this. Only I would scrap the under coil air and have a complete half pipe with air coming under from an angle like this and the Ammit tank. (You listening china? lol) Well, and tighten up the JFC a hair lol.
Super pleased with it, thanks ijoy! =D
Enjoy peeps, it's a good one. =)
6ml...

Edited on 1/22/2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason:
Godspeed
#10 (permalink)      1/24/2017 7:08:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Freeman93
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos2
Any ideas on which colour to get? I really want to get one with the sale and have a black Fuchai plus on the way SKU 6447104 and wanted the black one, because I already have a silver Griffin, but I'm worried the black one looks cheap.

The silver Looks very good though, but which one would you buy to go with the Fuchai, or does anyone have both already?

Curious to hear your thoughts!
#11 (permalink)      1/24/2017 8:38:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8551
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22303
My $.02... The black version of this product is properly colored black by heat treatment, not paint. So in my opinion the finish will be durable and look very nice. =)

UPDATE: my JFC has tightened up. Guess the rings have seated or swelled into position because you definitely have to be deliberate in adjusting it now. =) ...keeps getting better lol

Edited on 1/27/2017 at 3:25 PM. Reason:
Godspeed