Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Issue with Joyetech mods?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:01:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Amalik wrote:

I Do know that ijoy use different paint finishes on different atty's because I have a combo rdta and a classic rdta, the combo has solid paintwork whereas the classic started peeling on me after 2-3 weeks after a few washes.
This is also the first I've heard of anyone having issues with the ss version, the paintwork on this exo is solid though maybe that pvd stuff you're talking about
Check out the vapers forum on fasttech titled 'exo rta firing problems'

I have all of the Ijoy atty's in different colours as well as in SS. The paintwork on none of mine have peeled.

Yes, I am in that other thread you referenced as well as all of the other ones here.

Maybe it was a bad batch? Have you tried yours on any other mods? It works fine on my mods that I've already listed and I've had mine for almost three weeks now.

#22 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:12:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amalik
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos22
Mine has started working, though it's on n off. I have a to unscrew it and reattach it every once in a while.
I've never had paint issues with ijoy's but my black classic barrel is now stainless steel so I assume all the classics have this issue.
Been using mine on tha alien xcube ll and eleaf stick, but I think its wearing in cos more I use it less problems. I really enjoy the vape of it hence I didn't give up on it and keep going back to it
#23 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:20:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Amalik wrote:

Mine has started working, though it's on n off. I have a to unscrew it and reattach it every once in a while.
I've never had paint issues with ijoy's but my black classic barrel is now stainless steel so I assume all the classics have this issue.
Been using mine on tha alien xcube ll and eleaf stick, but I think its wearing in cos more I use it less problems. I really enjoy the vape of it hence I didn't give up on it and keep going back to it

Yes, be careful not to over tighten your atty's onto any mods. Sometimes it could be your build too. It may read higher or lower on different atty's or ohm readers. Could be a number of things, there are so many possible causes. It's a mystery.

#24 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:24:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amalik
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos22
Just got an email from fasttech for 15% off on the exo rta's with code DEALS I'm going to get a ss one aswell
#25 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:26:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amalik
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos22
+1 details
Thanks for all the help bro 👍
#26 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:27:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
I currently have 35 mods and 149 attys and I constantly screw my atty's on and off all of my mods but I've never over tightened any atty's onto any of my mods, even if they didn't sit flush on the mods. I clean all my attys and mods at least once a week if they have been used.
#27 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:33:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Amalik wrote:

Just got an email from fasttech for 15% off on the exo rta's with code DEALS I'm going to get a ss one aswell

Is it for the SS one too? That deal is the same price it was during the CNY sale. I managed to get an extra 5% discount on some of my orders when they didn't go through successfully due to FT's system glitch. Not only did they apply a 20% discount to the re-order, they also gave me 20% in gift vouchers. Even when I added a few extra items that were not in the original order. :)

#28 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:34:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amalik
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos22
Yep for both
#29 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:41:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Nice. I'll cancel the SS one I ordered on Friday and re-order it today and save another $3.86 :)
#30 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:44:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amalik
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos22
👍
Mind it's only a one day deal valid today only
#31 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:51:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Yes and I see the Evic Primo is also discounted for today only. Hmm, to add that to the cart as well or not? Decisions, decisions. Lol.

Edited on 2/26/2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason: