Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Issue with Joyetech mods?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/26/2017 12:51:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Yes and I see the Evic Primo is also discounted for today only. Hmm, to add that to the cart as well or not? Decisions, decisions. Lol.

Edited on 2/26/2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      2/27/2017 9:50:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pktech
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 154
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos23
djvillan wrote:

Yes and I see the Evic Primo is also discounted for today only. Hmm, to add that to the cart as well or not? Decisions, decisions. Lol.

I was already interested in the EXO when I got the flyer in my email. That's why I was asking questions like crazy. I'm really hoping the black one works out ok since I've WAY overspent my vape budget but I'm a sucker for attys with single and dual coil decks or just single coil decks. What can I say, I'm as human as the next rabid vaper. ;)

#33 (permalink)      2/27/2017 10:05:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amalik
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos22
Only con on the exo rta is the 510 pin which you can't replace ! It's very narrow so won't work on some mods especially one's that also have a narrower 510 like the smok alien.
The 510 on the decks also crumbles easily, don't know what it's made from
#34 (permalink)      2/27/2017 10:07:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amalik
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos22
I was just about to get that joytech aswell, only didn't because the reverse charge adapter wasn't in the box
#35 (permalink)      2/27/2017 10:15:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pktech
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 154
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos23
Amalik wrote:

Just got an email from fasttech for 15% off on the exo rta's with code DEALS I'm going to get a ss one aswell

I just finished reading the thread about firing problems due to there being something wrong with some EXOs not being properly press fitted. Is that only with the Black EXOs? Did you read about anyone having problems with the SS version not fitting properly or having ohms not reading correctly? I really wish I'd read through that thread before, since I've ordered the Black EXO RTA, but I think if I put through a ticket now they might allow me to swap it for a SS one, since it's not due to ship for another 5 days and I'll still get the DEALS discount, at least I hope so.

#36 (permalink)      2/27/2017 10:20:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pktech
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 154
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos23
Amalik wrote:

Only con on the exo rta is the 510 pin which you can't replace ! It's very narrow so won't work on some mods especially one's that also have a narrower 510 like the smok alien.
The 510 on the decks also crumbles easily, don't know what it's made from

So you don't think even the SS one would work on the Smok Alien? What do you mean by narrow? Would a Heat Sink solve the issue? Argh, I really like the looks of this RTA. There's got to be a way to make this thing work!