shopping cart empty
Warranty?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/17/2019 10:58:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChakaRaka
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Warranty?
Is there a warranty on this item? Mine stopped working after just half a dozen uses. The heat works, but the ultrasonic started sounding funny, then it stopped and a burning electrical smell started coming from the unit. I immediately unplugged it and stopped using it. The ultrasonic portion of mine must be defective. How can I warranty repair or replace this please?
#2 (permalink)      11/17/2019 11:41:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4752
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4669
+2 details

https://support.fasttech.com/products/RTRN

. Do products come with warranties?
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of initial shipment of order.
Within 3 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.

3 to 6 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

Afterwards:
Customers may still send defective items back to FastTech. FastTech passes those items back to their manufacturers and helps coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways.

Depending on the problem, fees may be assessed by the manufacturers. FastTech will contact customers before committing the repairs.
Parts not covered by standard warranties
Consumables including but not limited to ink, depletion of disposable or primary batteries, etc.
Parts naturally exposed to tear and wear including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, etc.
Damages or degradation caused by improper operations including but not limited to torn cables, blown fuses, bricks due to installation of custom firmwares, etc.
Some type of products such as tablets and phones will be repaired instead of replaced.
This page was updated on 8/16/2014 to clarify that all warranty dates count from the first shipment of each item in each order.

Edited on 11/17/2019 at 11:43 AM. Reason:
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#3 (permalink)      11/17/2019 12:23:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChakaRaka
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Thank you. I'll follow up that way.
#4 (permalink)      11/17/2019 2:24:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HAGARE
  • JoinedOct 2019
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Did you accidentally turn it on without water?The oscillation emitter did not fall off?
#5 (permalink)      11/17/2019 2:27:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Markezz
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos6
If you paid via Paypal and FT ask for it back, you may be covered for returning it thru PP. Contacted customer service yet?

Edited on 11/17/2019 at 2:29 PM. Reason:
Advocate for todays idiot.
#6 (permalink)      11/18/2019 2:25:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9909
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5274
Hi ChakaRaka,

If it is still in the 6 months warranty, please contact us freely in ticket. Thank you.