shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

should i buy invoke 220 or charon tc218?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      1/25/2018 7:05:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3935
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2466
My Invoke showed a slight difference in charge with the batteries on the first day, but is now showing them the same all the time. I haven't charged batteries through the usb port at all.

Edited on 1/25/2018 at 7:06 PM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      1/25/2018 8:08:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1167
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos337
ShahinJ wrote:

@rico300zx, that's awesome news man. I'm hoping to read a review from you soon. How long does it normally take for you to receive your stuff once it's shipped? I also wana get the grey camo but there's something which concerns me.

Every pic I see of the display shows uneven battery drain. The right battery bar always seems to show more charge. I know it does balanced charging, which is awesome but uneven battery drain is a major con in my book.

Although, I'm just assuming the uneven battery drain issue because of the pics I've seen, so I'm hoping it's not actually the case.

ShahinJ well honestly it takes like a month from when i order, it depends on how full the boat is at the time of my order i guess. i never picked up onthe battery drain thing but im guessing that they just threw in some batteries and didnt pick up on it, usually the pics here are not the best thought out. any way ill put up a review when i get it

www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#33 (permalink)      1/31/2018 7:06:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShahinJ
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 569
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos133
Hi guys, so I decided to pull the trigger on the vapor storm puma, the grey camo colour :)

Figured at the price, I couldn't really go wrong with it. And fasttech just doubled the price of wasp :/ and I really wanted another one.

Actually, it's the second time something like this has happened to me, where fasttech just doubled the price of something just when I wanted to buy it. So I'm learning...

When you see something you like and the price is good, just buy it :) lol

Quick question guys..

Digiflavor drop rda vs peerless special edition...

Which do you recommend?
#34 (permalink)      1/31/2018 7:47:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ravuno
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 76
  • Reviews 79
  • Kudos20
Go for the Nudge 22 since you wanted a single coil RDA - Peerless is - old..
#35 (permalink)      1/31/2018 8:21:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShahinJ
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 569
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos133
I don't really mind old :/ hehe. Well, I haven't even vaped on the peerless yet. But I'll take your advice on the nudge bud, since you said it's better than the peerless for flavour anyways.

It's just I haven't owned a 24mm rda yet, so I was thinking of trying one...

Well, my choices are limited because I avoid all the rdas with animated images on them, like the goon, bonza, dead rabbit, etc are no-go's for me.

Well, I'm looking to get 2 rdas...

So the nudge 22 is one...

Any other recommendation?
#36 (permalink)      1/31/2018 8:34:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3935
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2466
The advantage to larger atomizers with a single coil is that it will have much more cotton to wick from than the equivalent of duel coils. Most reviewer just don't understand how to properly build them correctly in my opinion. The larger diameter coils Need to take up as much of the build deck as possible, and they will perform well. They will use more wattage. They will consume a lot of juice. I don't use anything like a clapton.

I still think single coils work better with temperature control than dual coils.
#37 (permalink)      1/31/2018 8:42:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3935
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2466
Wicking the coil is one of the most important variables!!!!!
#38 (permalink)      1/31/2018 8:54:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShahinJ
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 569
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos133
I tend to agree Mitch. I'm not really one for temperature control, but like my single coils at around 0.5 ohms, at around 34-38w. Makes for a nice cool vape.

Like on my twisted messes squared, using a single coil means I have a lot more room in the juice well for juice, so I get a lot of drags before I need to drip again.

And I've got my wasp as a dedicated single coil rda, so I'm looking for something a lil different. Like I was considering a pulse 22 as well. I'm not too worried about whether the rda is old and stuff, so long as it vapes well.

Just so many rdas to choose from, I really don't know what to get.

@Ravuno, I checked out a review of the nudge 22 by the Irish dude, can't remember his name now, but it seemed like nothing to shout about. Well, it's a good rda, but it has its flaws. So it is an option, but I'm keeping my options open in the meanwhile.

Nudge vs pulse vs drop vs peerless...

I'm still bouncing between these..

Any other suggestions will be most welcome guys.

Edited on 1/31/2018 at 8:58 PM. Reason:
#39 (permalink)      1/31/2018 10:09:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Coops72
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 1487
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos2233
Zion

It’s a great single coil.

SKU 7755700

And it’s cheap 👍

Rage on you crazy diamond.
#40 (permalink)      2/1/2018 8:16:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShahinJ
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 569
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos133
Wow, no lie, that does look like a great rda. Unfortunately, it has that evil looking design on it, which makes it a no go for me. I can't use any rdas with animate images on them. Same reason why I can't use the goon, dead rabbit, bonza, etc.

Edited on 2/1/2018 at 1:44 PM. Reason: corrected typo
#41 (permalink)      2/1/2018 9:28:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ravuno
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 76
  • Reviews 79
  • Kudos20
Consider the Drop as a 24mm - it’s great but the airflow will be very open for a single coil, but if you run it with dual coils, hot damn.

Currently using SKU 8951908 with 5 wraps in my Drop, it’s great!