[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

who knows this?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      3/3/2018 2:39:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6870
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos16805
+2 details
Dave_Kat wrote:

Who the fuck is this Alt JBhere2day ?

-Late,

you don't want to know.
*hiding*

#42 (permalink)      3/4/2018 3:38:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1696
  • Reviews 63
  • Kudos814
+1 details
Well when someones post count is well above their kudos they are either someone who thoroughly adds to a conversation or someone who frequently posts on those longer kudo train threads. it's not hard to distinguish who's who. I've been here long enough to confirm that this is normal behavior for the 5th page mark.
*smokebomb*
#43 (permalink)      3/4/2018 1:59:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2787
+2 details
leftjeffa wrote:

I just ordered a pack from Lightning Vapes a few minutes ago, Sat.
Sat, a few mins ago...? XD, are you from the future?

I had just ordered it a few minutes ago and it was arriving Saturday! which it did, it's white, fluffy, absorbent, that's about all I can say. IMHO, it's nothing to go run and buy 20 packs or so!

Edited on 3/4/2018 at 2:01 PM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#44 (permalink)      3/4/2018 2:02:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moosgummi
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 15349
  • Reviews 184
  • Kudos50868
+1 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

leftjeffa wrote:

I just ordered a pack from Lightning Vapes a few minutes ago, Sat.
Sat, a few mins ago...? XD, are you from the future?

I had just ordered it a few minutes ago and it was arriving Saturday! which it did, it's white, fluffy, absorbent, that's about all I can say.

Better than other cotton? Close to fiber freaks?

Edit: Sorry. Partly ninja'd by your edit...

Edited on 3/4/2018 at 2:03 PM. Reason:
“You see, science has overcome time and space. Well, Harvey has overcome not only time and space, but any objections.” Elwood P. Dowd
#45 (permalink)      3/4/2018 2:10:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2787
But I did pick up these new Batteries from LV you guys heard anything about these?[img][/img]
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#46 (permalink)      3/5/2018 12:41:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
leftjeffa
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6322
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos9256
+2 details
Moosgummi wrote:

Better than other cotton? Close to fiber freaks?

I'm trying some unbleached (and all that razz) Pima cotton soon (Native Wicks, or labelled something like that). Just preparing for the end of my last months of FF. It's easy to buy pima from China right now, fairly priced - easy to add with a parcel. I knew FFs' cotton blend was pima, but always opted for the OG.

It's bn marketed for no break-in time but reviews still say it's there, which is something to get used to again. Just more absorbent, apparently. See how it goes.

eta: Ok, they have it here too.

Edited on 3/5/2018 at 12:45 AM. Reason:
Resistance is not futile, it's V/I
#47 (permalink)      3/5/2018 12:21:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2787
+1 details
XDM45ACP wrote:
[quote]But I did pick up these new Batteries from LV you guys heard anything about these?[img][/img][/quote]

GUESS NOT, LOL
#48 (permalink)      3/5/2018 12:44:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42164
+3 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:
But I did pick up these new Batteries from LV you guys heard anything about these?

GUESS NOT, LOL

At the bottom of this blog they imply that they are good.

Edited on 3/5/2018 at 12:45 PM. Reason:
#49 (permalink)      3/14/2018 11:22:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chask
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 88
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos32
Cotton Bacon is the best... got it from 4 different suppliers over the last 2.5 years including Fasttech and can say that it breaks in the best with no after taste. Cotton is yet one part of the vaping experiences to quit cigarettes. All up all youbneed is the following a good; mod, wire, batteries, atomiser and finally cotton.... All up you are putting 20 cents into rewicking whatever your expensive mod and tank is to get you to stop smoking cigarettes. Just buy it scratch that panel off if you are worried and you will be good. To be honest if you are so worried just smoke the cotton by itself I am sure it will be better than smoking cigarettes.
#50 (permalink)      3/19/2018 10:04:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryzee
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos5
+1 details
Starting using cotton bacon a few years back. Amazing! Threw out all my muji and Ko Gen Doh a week in and never looked back. Looking forward to trying this next Gen cotton bacon. Great stuff and i recommend everyone at least try it.
#51 (permalink)      3/19/2018 1:06:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2787
+2 details
Moosgummi wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:leftjeffa wrote:I just ordered a pack from Lightning Vapes a few minutes ago, Sat.Sat, a few mins ago...? XD, are you from the future?I had just ordered it a few minutes ago and it was arriving Saturday! which it did, it's white, fluffy, absorbent, that's about all I can say.Better than other cotton? Close to fiber freaks?Edit: Sorry. Partly ninja'd by your edit...

Well, Moos it's good as CB v2 FF I have not used very much of, to be honest.