Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

How does this compare to cotton bacon v2?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/4/2018 2:44:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vBDKv
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
How does this compare to cotton bacon v2?
I love cotton bacon. It gives me the best flavor, lasts the longest and I can vape without having to worry if it's actually clean or not, or if it's some low life copy from a Chinese dupe factory.

I'm just wondering if there's any difference at all that you have noticed, except for the price of course.

Thanks!

vBDKv marked this question as answered on 6/9/2018 at 1:14 PM
Answer
cory_m
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 93
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos48
I had a really nasty breakin taste (yes I wash my hands first) with V2 to the point I've only used it twice and tossed aside the rest, worse than any of the cotton pads I have tried - no such problem with Prime, it wicks fast and tastes clean right from the start. Tanks I had been used to using Rayon in are doing just as well (if not better) with Prime. Prime is a little more brittle, like comparing dried out hair to conditioned hair, than other cotton I've used.

Edited on 6/5/2018 at 2:29 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      6/4/2018 4:04:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MSAKSA
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 344
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos195
+2 details
I favor this over the v2. I even stopped using kendo Gold edition.
#3 (permalink)      6/4/2018 4:57:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cory_m
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 93
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos48
+1 details
I had a really nasty breakin taste (yes I wash my hands first) with V2 to the point I've only used it twice and tossed aside the rest, worse than any of the cotton pads I have tried - no such problem with Prime, it wicks fast and tastes clean right from the start. Tanks I had been used to using Rayon in are doing just as well (if not better) with Prime. Prime is a little more brittle, like comparing dried out hair to conditioned hair, than other cotton I've used.

Edited on 6/5/2018 at 2:29 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      6/5/2018 2:12:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
navster
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos8
+2 details
Cotton bacon prime has become my go-to cotton. Wicks pretty fast compared to other cottons out there.
#5 (permalink)      6/9/2018 1:14:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vBDKv
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
Awesome, thanks. I'm gonna grab a pack and see if I like :)
#6 (permalink)      6/9/2018 4:37:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2080
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos556
+1 details
cory_m wrote:

Did you check the website of the code? They had a fake batch of v2 that took you to wicknwape to authenticate not wicknvape or the address was .net not .com or something you wouldn't have noticed unless you knew to look.

#7 (permalink)      6/9/2018 8:31:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cory_m
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 93
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos48
Yeah that V2 was before they started putting scratch codes on them. I thought the same when I got it, but found plenty of people who had the same result from V2. The checks on the artwork (colors/fonts) of the baggie or asking at the shop I got it from didn't lean toward clone product either. The only thing I've used that came close to that V2 was the beige-ish muji pads on here, and even those let go of the nasty break in taste faster. For what it's worth, some people can't taste it... I'm not one of those people.

Edited on 6/9/2018 at 8:32 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      7/14/2018 11:34:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vBDKv
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
.. and just arrived. Will wick in the near future. Also it's authentic according to Wick'n'Vape. Ohh I'm excited over cotton lol

Edited on 7/14/2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      7/14/2018 12:01:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mmentm
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos17
Cotton Bacon V2 is shit and this isn't much better.
#10 (permalink)      7/14/2018 12:20:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vBDKv
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
mmentm wrote:

Cotton Bacon V2 is shit and this isn't much better.

I like it.

#11 (permalink)      7/14/2018 7:12:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2080
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos556
cory_m wrote:

Yeah that V2 was before they started putting scratch codes on them. I thought the same when I got it, but found plenty of people who had the same result from V2. The checks on the artwork (colors/fonts) of the baggie or asking at the shop I got it from didn't lean toward clone product either. The only thing I've used that came close to that V2 was the beige-ish muji pads on here, and even those let go of the nasty break in taste faster. For what it's worth, some people can't taste it... I'm not one of those people.

No it had the scratch code and everything. The website it gave to authenticate it was fake though. Wicknwape or something lol. Didn't work on wicknvape website.