Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Airflow Pins
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/8/2018 12:27:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
softarno
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 120
  • Kudos26
Airflow Pins
Its not so clear but does it come with the Airflow Pins?
Answer
Anniepan
Staff |M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
Hello softarno,

It has the Airflow Pins inside:

We will upload our own pictures very soon, then you can check. Thank you.
#2 (permalink)      7/9/2018 4:31:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
braunpascal
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 648
  • Reviews 278
  • Kudos317
softarno wrote:

yes, they are inside

----> SORRY for my BAD ENGLISH (use google translate) <----
#3 (permalink)      7/9/2018 6:26:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
softarno
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 120
  • Kudos26
I hope you correct as the other one clearly indicating the content of the package but this one saying RDA only i wish staff to confirm
#4 (permalink)      7/9/2018 7:18:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5595
+1 details
softarno wrote:

but this one saying RDA only i wish staff to confirm

Then why did you post in the forum instead of opening a ticket?

Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#5 (permalink)      7/9/2018 11:17:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
softarno
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 120
  • Kudos26
FoxVape wrote:

softarno wrote:
but this one saying RDA only i wish staff to confirm
Then why did you post in the forum instead of opening a ticket?

Ok i didn't know about that and i thought maybe someone got it from somewhere else to confirm but thanks for the suggestion

#6 (permalink)      7/9/2018 11:24:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Both come with the airflow pins. FT will post updated photos and details of the contents when they receive the physical rda.
#7 (permalink)      7/11/2018 11:01:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
+1 details
softarno wrote:

Yes, all three versions are said to come with all 3 sets of air discs (airflow inserts) You get the 2 MTL discs which each have a single 1mm, the 2 discs that have 3x 1.6mm holes and the pair that have 3x 1.9mm holes. Apart from the hole numbers and sizes, the other difference is that the MTL discs are longer than the other two pairs, meaning that they protrude further into the deck, leaving a smaller gap between them so the air literally crashes into the centre of your coil point blank.

Apart from the BB Vapes B2K finally being cloned for the first time , the skyfall rda has to be my most anticipated clone in a long time!

Even though I own an Authentic V3 B2k and extra gokd plated caps and decks etc, I missed out on the version with the media blasted SS deck&cap and stainless steel black cap and that's the two that's being cloned so I'm chuffed about that!

I was going to grab an Authentic Skyfall rda too but to be fair, it is a lot for one rda, you only get one set of airflow discs included (€19 a set for the other 2 pairs) and in the end, a 21700 Vicious Ant Spade, a lost vape furyan, desire rage, Aspire feedlink, MCV Reactor clone and a bunch of cheaper authentic attys seemed like a much better way to max out the credit card! Lmao

So yeah, but of a stupidly long way round saying I'm really glad they cloned this one!

**EDIT** More manufacturer photos have been put up for the SXK version and they only show it coming with 2 sets of air dics by the looks of things!? Hopefully when Fasttech uploads their own photos they will show that it does in fact come with all 3 pairs.

Edited on 7/11/2018 at 11:11 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      7/12/2018 1:45:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
Just a heads up the ulton version also comes with a solid disc to cut down the airflow. Of course this in in addition to the 3 sets you get
Squonklife
#9 (permalink)      7/14/2018 6:14:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SmokeyPete
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 549
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos100
Is the airflow going to be tighter than the recurve? I don't really like too much restriction. I think most of these 22mm RDAs of similar design are going to be too tight for me compared to something like the wasp or flave.
#10 (permalink)      7/14/2018 6:18:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SmokeyPete
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 549
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos100
+1 details
There doesn't seem to be a B2K clone on here yet.
#11 (permalink)      7/14/2018 6:51:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
SmokeyPete wrote:

Is the airflow going to be tighter than the recurve? I don't really like too much restriction. I think most of these 22mm RDAs of similar design are going to be too tight for me compared to something like the wasp or flave.

I guess you could always use it with no air discs but that would probably kill the flavour.

SmokeyPete wrote:

There doesn't seem to be a B2K clone on here yet.

djvillan wrote:

Shenray's B2K V5 RDA/RSA clone has been released. Two versions offered. Price is $9.99 with one cap and $19.90 with 4 caps, beauty rings and drip tips.

Anniepan wrote:

Hello djvillan,

I have sent the product request to our related department, if we can get, we will upload to our store as soon as possible. Thank you.