Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Airflow Pins
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/14/2018 6:51:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
SmokeyPete wrote:

Is the airflow going to be tighter than the recurve? I don't really like too much restriction. I think most of these 22mm RDAs of similar design are going to be too tight for me compared to something like the wasp or flave.

I guess you could always use it with no air discs but that would probably kill the flavour.

SmokeyPete wrote:

There doesn't seem to be a B2K clone on here yet.

djvillan wrote:

Shenray's B2K V5 RDA/RSA clone has been released. Two versions offered. Price is $9.99 with one cap and $19.90 with 4 caps, beauty rings and drip tips.

Anniepan wrote:

Hello djvillan,

I have sent the product request to our related department, if we can get, we will upload to our store as soon as possible. Thank you.

#12 (permalink)      7/14/2018 7:33:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SmokeyPete
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 549
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos100
+1 details
Thanks for that. I've found that b2k you mention. I'm going to buy it.
Yes I think that would probably be too much. I wish they would bring out some more airy inserts for this skyfall. Maybe they will. I guess it's going to have less than the recurve which is a touch too tight for me.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 7/20/2018 at 4:01 AM. Reason: Advertisement
#13 (permalink)      7/17/2018 10:00:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
J_B_86
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 61
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos48
+1 details
I could be wrong but I'm thinking the largest air hole inserts with 1.9mm holes should be airier than a recurve, we'll see.
#14 (permalink)      7/17/2018 12:50:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
+1 details
SmokeyPete wrote:

Thanks for that. I've found that b2k you mention elsewhere. I'm going to buy it. Yes I think that would probably be too much. I wish they would bring out some more airy inserts for this skyfall. Maybe they will. I guess it's going to have less than the recurve which is a touch too tight for me.

Yes, with the 1.9mm×3 air discs it will be on par with the recurve, I've heard it's a tad airier but will not know for sure until mine arrives. I'll let you know then.

Edited on 7/17/2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      7/17/2018 12:58:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
SmokeyPete wrote:

Thanks for that. I've found that b2k you mention elsewhere. I'm going to buy it. Yes I think that would probably be too much. I wish they would bring out some more airy inserts for this skyfall. Maybe they will. I guess it's going to have less than the recurve which is a touch too tight for me.

As I already mentioned in my 1st post in this thread (the essay I wrote lol) the Shenray B2K is available at fff vape but they only have the 9.99 version that only comes with a media blasted deck and either a black or media blasted stainless steel cap.

The full kit, with all 4 caps, beauty rings, 4 510 and 4 810 drip tips, media blasted deck, mtl adapter and 8 of those fins that screw on top of tge top cap to change the appearence/style of it...is only available at the hot e cig place atm but hopefully, with all the product requests being put in, it will be on here and other sites very soon.

I think you'd like the B2K or the wasp nano if you don't like restrictive rda's, they are both way,way airier than the Recurce etc.

Edited on 7/17/2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      7/17/2018 10:04:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BAWSMAN
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
Rene_vape_master wrote:

SmokeyPete wrote:Thanks for that. I've found that b2k you mention elsewhere. I'm going to buy it. Yes I think that would probably be too much. I wish they would bring out some more airy inserts for this skyfall. Maybe they will. I guess it's going to have less than the recurve which is a touch too tight for me.As I already mentioned in my 1st post in this thread (the essay I wrote lol) the Shenray B2K is available at fff vape but they only have the 9.99 version that only comes with a media blasted deck and either a black or media blasted stainless steel cap.The full kit, with all 4 caps, beauty rings, 4 510 and 4 810 drip tips, media blasted deck, mtl adapter and 8 of those fins that screw on top of tge top cap to change the appearence/style of it...is only available at the hot e cig place atm but hopefully, with all the product requests being put in, it will be on here and other sites very soon.I think you'd like the B2K or the wasp nano if you don't like restrictive rda's, they are both way,way airier than the Recurce etc.

Woah thanks for the heads up on the B2K full kit. That is some deal, all the accessories you'll get! Have you tried ordering from that website before?

Also, is the airflow on B2K similar to Wasp? Can it be more restrictive?

#17 (permalink)      7/19/2018 8:42:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mihaidxn
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
#18 (permalink)      7/20/2018 4:51:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11451
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5953
+2 details
Hello softarno,

It has the Airflow Pins inside:

We will upload our own pictures very soon, then you can check. Thank you.
#19 (permalink)      7/20/2018 6:31:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
softarno
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 120
  • Kudos26
Anniepan wrote:

Hello softarno,

It has the Airflow Pins inside:

We will upload our own pictures very soon, then you can check. Thank you.

Perfect thanks a lot for the picture, hope you enjoying it i am waiting for mine

#20 (permalink)      7/20/2018 9:38:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
phoenixbwp
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 278
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos129
+1 details
@djvillan: Thanks for the heads up for a product request!
When in doubt? Hit it with a hammer!!! It'll work nicely afterwards...
#21 (permalink)      7/23/2018 8:29:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement