Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Not to much of a fan with 22mm RSA but this could be a changer
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/6/2018 5:05:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1530
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos899
Not to much of a fan with 22mm RSA but this could be a changer

That snappy click in airflow slots sounds like its got a "popping bubble wrap" effect when pushing them in!

Could be getting bought but im going nuts waiting for the Reload x RDA clone.

Im not joking when i say EVERYWHERE has it bar FT! was just speaking to FT staff Tina and i gave them 4 to 5 links of site that carry it but all i really got was " We will forward this onto our department and try get it uploaded soon as possible"
Bonkers For The Squonkers
#2 (permalink)      7/6/2018 12:48:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6192
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4455
YTFK or this one by coppervape? I know some of you have it all figured out who makes the better clone, I do not, so any help or insight is appreciated.
#3 (permalink)      7/6/2018 2:23:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nowenen
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos46
+1 details
Ulton (not here and probably not going to be here)
#4 (permalink)      7/6/2018 4:41:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
victorrego
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos28
For me and for the experience would be YFTK, but if they release accessories is most likely to be Coppervape, this may weigh in the choice!

Edited on 7/6/2018 at 4:43 PM. Reason: wrong words
#5 (permalink)      7/6/2018 7:48:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
moonmorph
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
It is on my list of ones that I would really like. But it looks like the inserts are friction fitted. And until I hear a couple peoples reviews on this product I am going to be hesitant.
#6 (permalink)      7/7/2018 7:01:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
+5 details
I'm waiting for caps to be released and then all the test pilots reports. It's cruical we find the best clone b/c if those airflow adapter's s don't fit right, you might as well trash it
Squonklife
#7 (permalink)      7/8/2018 2:44:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VTEC_
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 897
  • Reviews 230
  • Kudos411
+1 details
Squonk_life wrote:

I'm waiting for caps to be released and then all the test pilots reports. It's cruical we find the best clone b/c if those airflow adapter's s don't fit right, you might as well trash it

Coppervape is on that level IMO. Caps should interchange and hold AFC plugs in place regardless.

#8 (permalink)      7/11/2018 8:37:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Deleted

Edited on 7/24/2018 at 5:20 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      7/11/2018 8:37:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
+2 details
In my experience it's almost always between YFTK and SXK. SXK tends to be cheaper too, but they don't skimp out on quality. Over the last year, YFTK have jacked their prices up because they know they can get away with it, but during this time, I've bought more products that were of a disastrous quality from them than I have EVER received from SXK. That's why SXK tend to be my go to on clones, especially whe they make modifications for the better (e-phoenix resurrection v2 being a good example - original was a stupid 3 post deck and SXK released a 2 post version alongside the og 3 post)

Obviously though, the quality of a particular clone varies not just from peice to peice, but from product to product, across all the clones. How accurate they are to the authentic original can also vary vastly between each clones version of a particular product, just look at Shenray for example, their Hadaly was the best made, most accurate clone available at the time, but then when it came to their version of the Entheon, it was an absolute catastrophe, an epic fail! The proportions were way, way off and it was much larger than the authentic and so the vape resembled a completely different rda!

I know that's a lot to take in so what I guess I'm getting at is, it's always best to wait in till other people have tried all the versions available and then go for what sounds the best (obviously this is true with even authentic products) but saying that, as a rule of thumb, in general who has the best clone it tends to be a toss up between YFTK and SXK, yes there are exceptions to this rule and quite often the likes of SteamTribe (ST) Coppervape, Shenray etc can each put out just as colour and a clone as the main two, off even better.

But like I say, YFTK and SXK tend to be more consistent (Coppervape not far behind these dqys) and the, you normally can't really go wrong with either.

Clones have come a really long way over the last year or two, with less and less fuck ups seeming to take place (unless your talking about mods from YFTK! #wank!) & I've even found some to be better quality and more durable than the Authentic (SXK Goon anyone!)

**Edit** have any of you seen the BB Vapes B2K has finally been cloned after all this time!! It's on fff now.
I own the authentic v3 along with the cold plated brass cap extra gold plated deck and the PC clear cap so I'll let you all know if the OG caps fit the clone and vise versa when .ine arrives.
#10 (permalink)      7/24/2018 5:24:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
karlos1989 wrote:

That snappy click in airflow slots sounds like its got a "popping bubble wrap" effect when pushing them in! Could be getting bought but im going nuts waiting for the Reload x RDA clone. Im not joking when i say EVERYWHERE has it bar FT! was just speaking to FT staff Tina and i gave them 4 to 5 links of site that carry it but all i really got was " We will forward this onto our department and try get it uploaded soon as possible"

Be careful which Reload X clone you pick up and pay attention to actual pictures of it. Reason being is that on most of the clones the airflow that comes into the deck hasn't been machined out to a square like the original, they are many that circular but only a few that are bang on 1:1 to the authentic and are square :)
Fasttech has only just listed a couple that are square, vast majority aren't and this may affect the type and amount of airflow, could lead to turbulence etc.

#11 (permalink)      8/1/2018 5:58:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1530
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos899
Rene_vape_master wrote:

karlos1989 wrote:
That snappy click in airflow slots sounds like its got a "popping bubble wrap" effect when pushing them in! Could be getting bought but im going nuts waiting for the Reload x RDA clone. Im not joking when i say EVERYWHERE has it bar FT! was just speaking to FT staff Tina and i gave them 4 to 5 links of site that carry it but all i really got was " We will forward this onto our department and try get it uploaded soon as possible"

Be careful which Reload X clone you pick up and pay attention to actual pictures of it. Reason being is that on most of the clones the airflow that comes into the deck hasn't been machined out to a square like the original, they are many that circular but only a few that are bang on 1:1 to the authentic and are square :)
Fasttech has only just listed a couple that are square, vast majority aren't and this may affect the type and amount of airflow, could lead to turbulence etc.

Yeah iv got 2 one from here and another from hot place the hot place one is the shitty one with all wrong dimensions and the one i got from here is perfect has every last detail down to the R on the deck machining is excellent and i feel like this reload has taken 1st place in my setups then as follows Aequitas got 2x the recurve and XFKM version and then dead rabbits. Just ordered the Drop dead the other day getting shipped tomorrow and ordered today the drop solo in new arrivals. Still really wanting to hear everyones experiences with this skyfalls clones and which is actually the best. Iv been only a 24mm to 25mm guy then the recurve came out and my version i got the XFKM one fits onto my pico so i thought about more 22mm RSA and another thing is iv only been vaping 20700 to 21700 mods but yesterday when i found out the XFKM recurve fits onto the pico i whacked a 18650 in there and found it pleasantly surprising to have a small mod put out like it is! So 22mm adventure starts ;)

Shitty on the left SKU 9658917 and perfect on the right SKU 9658725

Bonkers For The Squonkers