shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
2-pack

Nice trap
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/8/2020 6:38:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zadiac
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
Nice trap
Then I can dunk the whole thing in water and drown them. I don't feel mercy for pests.
#2 (permalink)      1/8/2020 9:18:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10074
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6525
Just be sure to check the traps often. Otherwise if the mouse stays long enough it will chew its ways through it.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#3 (permalink)      1/8/2020 5:45:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 440
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos731
+1 details
Poor mouses. If I trap one, I would take it to my house and would be my pet.
#4 (permalink)      1/8/2020 8:29:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3936
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4456
+2 details
You could always get a cat. All I have to dispose of is the tail and head, mostly outside the back door but regurgitated indoors once in a while.

If our cat tries to bring a live one indoors as he often does I chase him away. Let nature take it's course. Rather that than drowning the poor little buggers myself.
#5 (permalink)      1/8/2020 10:33:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10074
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6525
+1 details
Gatok wrote:

Poor mouses. If I trap one, I would take it to my house and would be my pet.

If you dont keep them in a metal cage, expect damage to any property you own. Trust me.

RussG wrote:

You could always get a cat. All I have to dispose of is the tail and head, mostly outside the back door but regurgitated indoors once in a while.

Even better. We had a neighborhood cat for the last 5 years and havent seen a mouse. At some stupid point it got caught in our racoon trap and my dad took it 10 miles away to a new neighborhood by a forest.

Let nature take it's course. Rather that than drowning the poor little buggers myself.

Drowning is too slow and painful. Shoot it with a bb gun like i do.

Nature taking course... a couple months back i shot a squirrel attacking the bird feeders the cardinals were perched at, went inside to grab a bag, as i come out there was a baby possum that was dragging him away.

In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#6 (permalink)      1/8/2020 11:34:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HAGARE
  • JoinedOct 2019
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Width 200 mm, small trap ... Rat body length 80–300 mm