Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Curious, after time of use, is this tank better than the non mesh Zeus X
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/22/2020 6:23:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12829
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19569
+1 details
I just fixed one I had, in his instance a clone Zeus X that had its inside chamber falling down. I have tried with this one a half dozen times and gave up.
As a last resort I exchanged the bubble glass for the straight one.

No idea why it worked but I did that with an authentic that was doing the same thing about 4-6 months ago. Once I put in that straight glass it stopped doing it as well. Time will tell how long it works on this clone version.

The authentic still works 4-6 months later but was about to be trashed before I tried that one time with the straight shape glasss.

One more authentic to try it with tomorrow.

Doesn't make any sense to me why the glass shape would make a difference but in both cases I got 2 perfectly working atomizers again.

They were going in the trash today. I had given up on them but thought I would try what had worked before, assuming it was coincidental last time.

Edited on 8/22/2020 at 6:24 PM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      8/22/2020 10:48:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4171
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4419
For about a year,80% of the time I'm vaping one of 3 VV Mesh 24's I have on either a Aegis, or the Aegis X. The Mesh 24 with the bubble glass has ok capacity,and super flavor. I find that I re-wick out of a feeling that I should,or because I am changing the flavor of juice rather than necessity.Going a week on the same cotton isn't unusual.

Where some tanks might be ok for one flavor, but not another, with the Mesh24 the flavor is very very good for almost any type of juice.

It's also the first top airflow atty that I really like. I had a few top airflow tanks that were ok, but the Mesh24 is super smooth, and almost silent. A tiny bit more airflow would have been nice. The refill slidy top works well, but I have noticed the top seal is wearing, and I have not been able to figure out how exactly the top of the atty comes apart, which it will have to do to replace the seal. ( if anybody knows how, I'd greatly appreciate the info). It may require the sacrifice of one to find out otherwise.If the top does not seal, it gurgles and fills your mouth with juice.

I had a Profile mesh atty, but it was very fiddly, and both glass sections broke easily, (one just assembling the tank after the bottom O ring fell out) and it was a little tough to wick.A bad design. It vaped ok though, but not worth the hassle.

Both the Aegis, and Aegis X have been super mods.The TC is crap in the Aegis, but that isn't a big deal. What is a big deal was the Aegis coming out of my pocket on the bike in traffic at 60Kph, being run over by several cars before I could retrieve it,and both it, and the Mesh24 were undamaged other than some road rash,and a cracked drip tip. At 70 watts, it is a nice warm vape, and the batterys on the Aegis are good for a tank and a half easily.

I have yet to try the Zeus, but its on the list should shipping ever normalize.I have become a mesh convert, which is surprising after my prior Genesis type mesh misadventures.

Edited on 8/22/2020 at 10:52 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#23 (permalink)      11/19/2020 11:21:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
I got one of these the other day. So far it's not bad, but I think the flavour is better from the Kylin M. The build quality on the Kylin is a bit better as well. This has a larger tank though which is kind of nice.
At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.