Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Kayfun for DL Vapers.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      6/24/2020 7:36:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
You may very well know this: since the days of Kayfun 3 mini, Svoemesto recommends lubing the 2 deck o-rings(JFC) with VG right away. Otherwise, opening and closing the juiceflow will be very difficult and those o-rings will wear out very quickly. If JFC is still stiff after lubing, change the top o-ring with a slightly thinner one. This picture is from Kayfun 5 manual out of the Svoemesto webpage:

My current build is a simple 3mm coil with 7 wraps of 26AWG Stainless Steel wire. I’m using an SxMini SL class mod on temp control: SS setting, 28J (28 watts) at 220C temperature. That’s always my build for the first few days to test the flavor and RTA performance, and compare with other RTA’s. The same build and settings also work very well with an Innokin Proton mod on TCR mode, (Set at 120 value).
#22 (permalink)      6/24/2020 2:57:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Loki123
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 90
  • Reviews 84
  • Kudos29
Thank you, I will try this set up tomorrow
#23 (permalink)      6/25/2020 12:51:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
+1 details
You are very welcome. Let me know how you like this setup. The next one I’m going to try is the same spec coil made with MTL Clapton wire.
#24 (permalink)      8/14/2020 12:33:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
Guys and girls, it turns out FT is changing policy. I received this product severely damaged in shipping. The window is badly cracked and the AFC ring is slightly bent and will not lock into place. For some reason I can not get it to post here, so I’m just putting the link: https://youtu.be/nVjFTHznNyU
FT has been dragging the issue for weeks, and avoiding to accept a return, and is adamant in sending me replacement parts. My advice to customers is: Make sure you know what the new policies are before you order. You may end up getting stuck with an undesirable, damaged, or defective product. You can read the “Shipping and Refund” section on the left side of the FAQ page, or by clicking the Questions?” link in each product page before you commit to paying.
It is funny. A couple of years ago, FT had a contest about why customers think FT is the best. I was the first prize winner of that contest because a long piece I wrote about my whole experience with FT policies and dealing with each department here throughout the years. And how everything in FT is done exceptionally better than competing stores. Fast Forward a couple of years... and see how things change. I really hope this is just one off bad experience and is not a sign of how things will become from now on.
#25 (permalink)      8/14/2020 1:01:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1206
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos347
Would you post a YouTube vid I’d love to see more about this rta from someone actually using it?
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#26 (permalink)      8/19/2020 9:35:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
rico300zx wrote:

Would you post a YouTube vid I’d love to see more about this rta from someone actually using it?

I can make a short one. Do you want a review type video? Showing components, the workings? Let me know.

#27 (permalink)      2/18/2021 6:23:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Daniel2083
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2020
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
They did a huge mistake with KF 5 squared SE and that's the chimney. The chimney is too narrow and it kills the flavor. It's the same width as chimneys on MTL tanks.

Edited on 2/18/2021 at 6:25 PM. Reason: