Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Manufacturer?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      8/25/2020 4:38:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
burner94 wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, SKU 9729128 does not have logos



Seriously ?? why do they put a photo with a blurred logo ?!

#42 (permalink)      8/27/2020 12:33:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PaulSy
Guest
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0


does the base have underside markings on it?

Edited on 8/27/2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason:
#43 (permalink)      8/27/2020 6:50:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
+1 details
PaulSy wrote:

does the base have underside markings on it?



No markings, no logos at all on any part of the RTA

#44 (permalink)      8/28/2020 4:44:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
burner94 wrote:

PaulSy wrote:
does the base have underside markings on it?

No markings, no logos at all on any part of the RTA



FYI I’m talking about SKU 9729128 not this bundle with all of the tank options and air inserts


Edited on 8/28/2020 at 7:44 PM. Reason:
#45 (permalink)      8/28/2020 4:51:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
burner94 wrote:

burner94 wrote:
PaulSy wrote:
does the base have underside markings on it?

No markings, no logos at all on any part of the RTA

FYI I’m talking about SKU 9629128 not this bundle with all of the tank options and air inserts



Thx. Not even sure the full kit bundle has logo. If it does, it really is not fair to sell this one without, considering the pic which shows a blurred logo.

#46 (permalink)      8/28/2020 5:01:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
For sure, they took the image straight from the three place, I expected it to have logos and be from the same manufacturer. Bit disappointing, but still happy overall with the product
#47 (permalink)      8/28/2020 10:28:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
erez1063
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 496
  • Reviews 143
  • Kudos115
So all in all which is the best MTL DVARW version is the best to get here? Value for money as well as build quality to take under consideration?
Thanks in advance for your help
#48 (permalink)      8/28/2020 7:55:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
+2 details
I only have SKU 9729128 so take this with a grain of salt, but best value if you care about having all tanks and airflow inserts would obviously be SKU 9728438 since this is the only bundle available that includes everything (much more expensive if buying everything seperately). If you only care about having all 11 inserts, then it would SKU 9728438. And if you're happy with the standard 1.2mm insert, and don't need any others, then it would be SKU 9727586 or SKU 9728720 depending on the capacity/height you want. As for the quality, SKU 9728438 seems to be from a different manufacturer than SKU 9729128. I believe all products other than SKU 9728438, and those from known manufacturers (e.g. ulton, yftk, sxk), are from the same manufacturer as SKU 9729128. If I was to guess which would be the best quality, I would say it would be the ulton version (available at the 2 place). But I don't think there would be a huge difference compared to the no-name clones since it's such a simple and popular RTA. All in all, I would opt for SKU 9728438 if I could pick one again

Edited on 8/28/2020 at 7:56 PM. Reason:
#49 (permalink)      8/30/2020 10:29:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
erez1063
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 496
  • Reviews 143
  • Kudos115
+1 details
burner94 wrote:

I only have SKU 9729128 so take this with a grain of salt, but best value if you care about having all tanks and airflow inserts would obviously be SKU 9728438 since this is the only bundle available that includes everything (much more expensive if buying everything seperately). If you only care about having all 11 inserts, then it would SKU 9728438. And if you're happy with the standard 1.2mm insert, and don't need any others, then it would be SKU 9727586 or SKU 9728720 depending on the capacity/height you want. As for the quality, SKU 9728438 seems to be from a different manufacturer than SKU 9729128. I believe all products other than SKU 9728438, and those from known manufacturers (e.g. ulton, yftk, sxk), are from the same manufacturer as SKU 9729128. If I was to guess which would be the best quality, I would say it would be the ulton version (available at the 2 place). But I don't think there would be a huge difference compared to the no-name clones since it's such a simple and popular RTA. All in all, I would opt for SKU 9728438 if I could pick one again



Thank you

#50 (permalink)      11/1/2020 6:39:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
Goblin glasses work too.
My supposedly SKU 9729128 (from the other place) has been running with a nice, old beer bottle green tank for the last couple of days ;)
#51 (permalink)      11/5/2020 5:11:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
+2 details
=)