shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Mine came faulty, not good QC!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/8/2021 12:39:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1412
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos473
Mine came faulty, not good QC!
And with the new procedures for reporting defects and such, the many hoops you have to jump through makes it unworkable!
For the cost of a fiver, ft will lose out on thousands of pounds worth of business!! Not the customer care of old I'm afraid.
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#2 (permalink)      1/18/2021 6:14:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steppy
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 1465
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1009
+3 details
dont let the door hit you on the way out
#3 (permalink)      1/18/2021 9:42:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10198
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5390
+2 details
Hello cjhards,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I have forwarded your issue to our QC and manufacturer to take care and improve. As we promised, we will add the replacement to your new order, we will test well then ship to make sure there is no problem.

Thank you for your feedback.
#4 (permalink)      1/18/2021 11:32:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7383
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4343
cjhards wrote:

And with the new procedures for reporting defects and such, the many hoops you have to jump through makes it unworkable!
For the cost of a fiver, ft will lose out on thousands of pounds worth of business!! Not the customer care of old I'm afraid.

Anniepan wrote:

As we promised, we will add the replacement to your new order, we will test well then ship to make sure there is no problem.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#5 (permalink)      1/21/2021 11:03:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1412
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos473
+1 details
I was sent further message on my ticket claiming there are 2 types of "type C" connection! One with a slightly longer/ shorter connection!! I've been around the electrical industry for many years now & never heard of this connection.
I hate to say it, but it seems that your suppliers are either incompetent or not up to speed on modern technology. This makes me uneasy making future orders! From my point of view if your suppliers are going to argue the toss over a cable that costs less than 4 dollars & don't offer any instant decision after video proof has been given, then customers are in for a rough consumer ride when purchasing products from FT. What i was told to do was pretty much to force the connection into my device because of the longer or shorter claim with the end of the connection. There's absolutely no way I'm going to damage my phone or any other product over a faulty cheap Chinese USB connection cable.
It appears that your staff is being dictated to by your suppliers and being told what to say despite customer service guidelines! Annie, yes I know about adding the replacement cable to my next order, but a few days after this decision a had a further communication from your staff stating what I've just outlined!!
So for the time being my future orders are on hold and I'm mulling over whether or not I want to continue with this style online shopping where customer service is being dictated and controlled by suppliers. You see from my point of view that this may of happened over a more expensive and sensitive order. I've had 5 years plus of happy shopping here at fasttech, but now online shopping has become more competitive and prices have become much cheaper i feel that it is safer to shop closer to home or with outlets that have a more satisfactory returns policy & customer service.
I may choose to make the odd order from time to time, but at the moment I'm in the process of discovering various other outlets and quicker ways of getting products. Many thanks for your help and commitment over the years Annie. You have not gone unnoticed.
Kindest regards, Clive "Hards" Harding.
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#6 (permalink)      1/23/2021 3:36:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10198
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5390
$0.50 rebate earned
Hello cjhards,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I think our CS staff didn't explain well. I will take a photo and show the problem she said on Monday. Please don't worry, once you have a new order, we will add a replacement for you directly, of course, we will test it well then ship.

Thank you for your long-term support.

Edited on 1/25/2021 at 1:43 AM. Reason: