Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

I DON'T THINK THESE WILL EVER COME IN AGAIN
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/17/2021 8:07:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aerospace
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 410
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos108
I DON'T THINK THESE WILL EVER COME IN AGAIN
Just a never ending 7 days message .
#2 (permalink)      11/17/2021 11:04:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2698
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2167
+2 details
It may just be that FT don't hold stock of it, but they will order it for you from their distributor.

The only way to know for sure, is to contact FT directly via a ticket (or ask Anniepan via the forums).
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#3 (permalink)      11/18/2021 3:14:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
+2 details
Dear aerospace, this item SKU 9733231 will be ready in 7 business days after the order is placed. And it is on special offer now, the price is much better than before. Welcome to order.:)

Edited on 11/18/2021 at 3:14 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      11/18/2021 8:23:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
+3 details
If you like mesh this is a very nice RTA at a bargain price.
#5 (permalink)      11/18/2021 11:09:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
They are in stock other places, just use the google do some searching, or wait more. I don't mean this in a dick-ish way, if it comes off like that I am sorry ahead of time. I have done the endless 7 more days before too. Now though it is in stock or I am moving on to a place that has it. Fasttech is great, they give great support if they mess up they fix it, lots of great things to say about the site, it is nothing against them, but time is time, and if you don't like to wait, don't wait.
#6 (permalink)      11/18/2021 2:28:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aerospace
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 410
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos108
+1 details
Thanks everybody , I have had a nightmarish time with mesh because no matter how I wick it etc.. I still get lots of dry hit's . I'm currently using the Profile RDTA which has received superb reviews everywhere I have looked but since I live 'Murphy's law' I can't seem to get the mesh to work . Regular builds it works great however.

This Siegfried model from what I have read doesn't have a problem with dry hit's and the flavor is supposed to be outstanding which are my two most important 'Must haves'.

On another note I'm sure everybody has noticed how ridiculously expensive shipping is if buying outside of 'Fasttech' . Some outlets charge $20.00+ extra for shipping making tanks in the $25.00 - $30.00 range $50.00 + . It's insane

Edited on 11/18/2021 at 2:32 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      11/18/2021 2:44:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
+1 details

This Siegfried model from what I have read doesn't have a problem with dry hit's and the flavor is supposed to be outstanding which are my two most important 'Must haves'.

It was the best of the mesh tanks that I tried, and I tried a few, mainly because it feeds from underneath the mesh although you ALWAYS have to keep your eye on mesh tanks full stop. Which is why I went back to coils after I discovered the Oxva Arbiter.

Great flavour, just a little tall....

#8 (permalink)      11/18/2021 3:07:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
If your getting dry hits is there a hot spot on your mesh? I have done a little playing with mesh and when mine had a hot spot it was endless dry hits because just that little section was getting all the power. When you dry burn your mesh does it glow evenly across the mesh? If it doesn't and heats a small area more then that is the issue. If you know this and that is redundant, eh had to ask.

Also with mesh your power level is shockingly low compared to coils, are your dry hits caused by that?

Mesh is annoying to wick for me because you need it really tight under the mesh, but sort of looser in the wicking channels, is that how yours is?

If none of that helped and I doubt it did, maybe mesh is just not right for you too? I am not a fan so far, the flavor is good, but there is no warmth at all, it just feels weird to me I don't like it much.

This tank I have heard good things about, but ehh, mesh still is what it is as good as this tank might be.

As far as shipping, I am not sure my last shipping amount was $7.00 but I am in the US. I think they had an option to pay more but the shipping wasn't any faster to me. It ended up at like half the price of the item so it wasn't great, but the item was on a good sale so I figured I made out in the end still... Now if only it would show up.
#9 (permalink)      11/18/2021 3:22:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aerospace
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 410
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos108
+1 details
I did notice hot spots in the beginning and I made sure to get the mesh to glow evenly and tried it again and it was working well and then the dry hit again . Looked at the mesh and once again only a small section was glowing so even if I get it corrected it doesn't stay that way for longer than just a few hits .

I think eventually I'll figure it out but it's been a fail every time so far with the mesh.

I'm in the USA and $7.00 shipping sounds great , I haven't found any sites that offer that low a rate.

I haven't been able to go any higher than 40 watts with the mesh or instant dry hit .
#10 (permalink)      11/18/2021 3:31:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
This site will delete this message, but xxxx has this instock and that is where my last order and 7.00 shipping came from

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 11/19/2021 at 1:49 AM. Reason: Advertisement
#11 (permalink)      11/18/2021 3:35:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
What kind of mesh are you using? I have found out the hard way that when you get a hot spot in mesh, you can't really get it out always. It's sort of best to just replace that piece with a new one.

The dead rabbit R tank is one I had a hot spot in that I was able to fix, but not 100%. Regular mesh RTAs are different though maybe someone with more experience with them can tell you more about hot spots. I have fixed them in a regular mesh tank but it was that really firm mesh. I mean it's all different right. If your using a thin mesh I don't know anything about it, like the stuff that comes in big sheets or spools.