Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Um, kkk
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/1/2020 3:58:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2593
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2771
vapeluvr wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:
vapeluvr wrote:
In the cart

NOPE, UP YOUR ASS...

^^ faggot dream

Edited on 12/1/2020 at 4:02 PM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#12 (permalink)      12/1/2020 5:01:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jo_kk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos35
carrion4worm wrote:

Vapeluvr, i wish you would grow the fuck up. You want to pigeon hole others, but that's impossible. You only succeed in pigeon-holing yourself. ,I assume you are a white chick, although I could be wrong about sex. I can promise you that not every white girl (or guy, if it fits) is not exactly like you. Same goes for all races. There are definitely traits that are common within races, no doubt. Maybe you think that "shock value" makes you edgy or cool, but like others here, it means very little when you don't identify yourself and stand behind your beliefs. You are just another anonymous snot-nosed brat on the internet...we already have enough of them.

there are no pure-breed humans. You might be surprised what's hiding in the limbs of your family tree. Come on, you can do better.

You're super triggered dude, chill out with that high blood oressure. It's a joke.

#13 (permalink)      12/2/2020 11:45:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2593
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2771
+7 details
Jo_kk wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Vapeluvr, i wish you would grow the fuck up. You want to pigeon hole others, but that's impossible. You only succeed in pigeon-holing yourself. ,I assume you are a white chick, although I could be wrong about sex. I can promise you that not every white girl (or guy, if it fits) is not exactly like you. Same goes for all races. There are definitely traits that are common within races, no doubt. Maybe you think that "shock value" makes you edgy or cool, but like others here, it means very little when you don't identify yourself and stand behind your beliefs. You are just another anonymous snot-nosed brat on the internet...we already have enough of them.

there are no pure-breed humans. You might be surprised what's hiding in the limbs of your family tree. Come on, you can do better.
You're super triggered dude, chill out with that high blood oressure. It's a joke.

RACISM, IS NO FUCKING JOKE, JO_KK...KUDOS TO "C4"Coming from a Blackman, former LEO, who was taught to turn the other cheek all his life, and only judge by character and not COLOR. Then do for 13 yrs in Law Enforcement, and now I will not put up with these keyboard pussies talking their shit...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#14 (permalink)      12/2/2020 2:09:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21539
+1 details

vapeluvr wrote:
In the cart

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#15 (permalink)      12/2/2020 9:19:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jo_kk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos35
XDM45ACP wrote:

Jo_kk wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:

RACISM, IS NO FUCKING JOKE, JO_KK...KUDOS TO "C4"Coming from a Blackman, former LEO, who was taught to turn the other cheek all his life, and only judge by character and not COLOR. Then do for 13 yrs in Law Enforcement, and now I will not put up with these keyboard pussies talking their shit...

Unless it's a blackman joking about other races right? All of a sudden becomes okay. You're being a keyboard warrior yourself. Telling what people can and can't joke about is a slippery slope. Good luck with that.

#16 (permalink)      12/2/2020 10:41:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+5 details
Jo_kk wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

You dont know what you're talking about. Yes, this one thread is a joke, we all get it...what you don't get is the fact that this is a long repeated pattern of bullshit racist comments, and when they don't get their way, they spam unendingly....which, if you know anything about this site, is that it requires effort to post one photo, much less spam 50 Adolf Hitler portraits.

But again, thank you for continuing to worry about my health and well-being, lol.

What does he mean when he says words?
#17 (permalink)      12/2/2020 11:00:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
+2 details
I just got back from my weekly KKK meeting (used to be monthly but these days, well, y'know...).

Showed the Grand Wizard this SKU and he told me to order 84 of 'em for Christmas gifts for the kids. But said to try my best to find some burning crosses to go along with these. {SIGH} that's a tall order!

Gonna be one helluva Christmas this year, tho!

BTW: If the OP of this thread can point me toward any plush burning KKK crosses, I'd appreciate that. You seem to have the gift of finding muh racism in plush toys of gnomes so I bet you'll find something acceptable for the Grand Wizard. You can do it!

XDM45ACP wrote:

Coming from a Blackman, former LEO, {muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism muh racism}

Blackman?

I detect an Ashkenazic infiltrator here! SHUT.IT.DOWN!

Edited on 12/2/2020 at 11:56 PM. Reason: If these OP of this thread can point me toward any plush burning KKK crosses, I'd appreciate that.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#18 (permalink)      12/2/2020 11:18:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
+2 details
See the swastika yet?

You will. Trust me, goy, trust me.
#19 (permalink)      12/2/2020 11:52:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Attack
#20 (permalink)      12/3/2020 4:47:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19434
+1 details
vapeluvr wrote:

See the swastika yet?

You will. Trust me, goy, trust me.

LOL

Admittedly, that one was pretty funny. 🤣

#21 (permalink)      12/3/2020 11:34:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2593
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2771
+8 details
Jo_kk wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:
Jo_kk wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:

Unless it's a blackman joking about other races right? All of a sudden becomes okay. You're being a keyboard warrior yourself. Telling what people can and can't joke about is a slippery slope. Good luck with that.

I have not joked about anyone's Race! coulor or creed! you don't know what the fuck you are talking about! Yes, I have defended races, black, white, BROWN, PR, ETC. But when one Race starts trying to put down another race, then I will step-up. So, stay the fuck in your lane.