Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Um, kkk
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      12/4/2020 5:12:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+7 details
"...he's still taking the piss out of you etc." that's the other usual, typical "triggering" bblahblah. Can't you see, how boring is it?? lol!

If you feel the smell of piss somewhere, try first to search around on you...
#32 (permalink)      12/4/2020 5:19:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+8 details
I often wonder why you are here as well, Still me. The point is, and pay attention: this is a vape site. vape. Case closed. I don't agree with Vaprluvrs childish actions, but every 15 year old grows up eventually, right? The point is, carry those views somewhere appropriate, until the time comes when you are mature enough to play with others.

...and if you don't do it in real, person to person interactions, why do it it online? The best thing.is for the community to tell them.

So, move on.

Edited on 12/4/2020 at 5:20 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#33 (permalink)      12/4/2020 5:34:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+9 details
The answer is simple, carrion. These guys, full of this racist BS, are so afraid of keeping their "integrity", they try to create a hermetically closed and secure world around themselves and eliminate all the not desired elements from their (real) life, that the only places left for them to discharge
are these places where they can more-less keep their anonymity.
#34 (permalink)      12/4/2020 5:39:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+4 details
Beautifully worded, Cilika. Good day to you!
What does he mean when he says words?
#35 (permalink)      12/4/2020 5:40:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+4 details
Thanks! The same to you, carrion!
#36 (permalink)      12/4/2020 7:09:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19434
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

The point is, and pay attention: this is a vape site. vape.

If only that were true. I don't recall you feeling the need to point that out in the thousands of political threads here.

I would much prefer this site if it were only just dedicated to vaping goods and information.

#37 (permalink)      12/4/2020 8:43:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+9 details
"I blame it on smoking.
Had I known that smoking would one day lead me to a forum full of the group of you, I would have quit smoking on the spot! 😂"

Literally no one is forcing you to stay here. In fact allot of people here would be allot more happy without you here. Personally I don't care if you are here or not, I would prefer you act like a decent human being when you are here. Some days it seems totally doable for you, and other days not so much.

"I would much prefer this site if it were only just dedicated to vaping goods and information."

The threads you are in the majority of the time are not vaping threads though. And Or you don't only respond with on topic. Your preferred topic is you, and changing threads to that seems to be the ultimate goal you have. Here is the solution to this issue your having, just click and respond to the ones that are dedicated to vaping goods and information. Then only respond to the parts about vaping and information, and only with vaping related conversation. You pick to do what you do, it is not forced onto you. Smoking was your choice, as is staying here, as is what you decide to talk about with everyone.

It is crazy how age is really just a number, it doesn't mean you have learned anything or grown any amount as a human in the world. Your literally this glaring example of that daily on here. An I know that is mean, and now I am on the other team and you want me on your team and blah blah blah... WHO FUCKING CARES? Grow fool grow. It is so hard to bite my tongue and be nice to you when your taking up for a racist shit poster.
#38 (permalink)      12/4/2020 9:29:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8747
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31382
+5 details
Still.Me wrote:

On and on the discord trolls go....

#39 (permalink)      12/4/2020 9:46:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19434
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

It is so hard to bite my tongue and be nice to you when your taking up for a racist shit poster.

You are as stupid as the rest of them.

Ignore, stop yelling Racist at everyone you disagree with and you will soon find that all the racist posts cease to exist.

You are so bloody naive and just parrot the rest of them. 😂

#40 (permalink)      12/4/2020 9:57:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19434
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
#41 (permalink)      12/4/2020 10:04:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8747
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31382
+6 details
Still.Me wrote:

Bloody fucking hypocrites, just once, with some passion, why not tell GPH61 to STFU and grow up or call him a Racist.

No?
You wont because you will upset your little group that all support him.

You let him get away with all of his bigoted posts and yet you cry about VapeLuvr?

Hypocrites!

It's a schtick. He'd stop if you and your ilk stopped falling for it. I mean, that is the argument you're making right above your own post, right?:

Ignore, stop yelling Racist at everyone you disagree with and you will soon find that all the racist posts cease to exist.

I'm old enough to remember you and your ilk throwing tantrums over every silly attempt at humor in this forum. Silly Sausage springs to mind. But yeah, let's defend the swastika schtick. And let's pretend that posting swastikas in any forum is perfectly normal, and anyone having a problem with it is basically causing people to post more nazi imagery.

It really can't get much more idiotic that this.

Edited on 12/4/2020 at 10:04 AM. Reason: