Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Other place
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#111 (permalink)      1/9/2021 9:16:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 537
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos219
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

Kamikaze702k wrote:
I was actually going to get this when it first came out but read about the gap between the 510 and atomizer and just got put off by that, otherwise it ticked all the boxes, looks and button type too, if you ordered your cinque Terre from FT pls let me know if it comes with logos at the top and bottom, I've asked FT but got no response and put my order on hold until they confirm it.There is no gap between the 510 and atty.

Oh dam that looks sweet. I saw reviews on YouTube and I believe Mike vapes mentioned the gap and another reviewer can't recall who, that looks pretty sweet with the kree

I ordered my CinqueTerre from another site and they said it has all the logos. I'll know for sure once it arrives and I'll post the photos.

Was it from 3 f or 2 f ? I've opened a ticket with FT but no response meanwhile others have confirmed straight away theirs is with logo.. So I'm just waiting seeing as I already ordered from here but put the shipment on hold until they reply, found some actual real pics of the mod looks very nice, not my pics but have a look...

#112 (permalink)      1/9/2021 9:23:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 537
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos219
+1 details
Few more...

#113 (permalink)      1/9/2021 9:35:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
#114 (permalink)      1/9/2021 11:17:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Are these photos of the SXK? The box has a 70 sticker on it.
What does he mean when he says words?
#115 (permalink)      1/10/2021 7:15:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 537
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos219
Yes this is the sxk, sevo 70 chip. Only thing is I know in the past I've ordered sxk stuff from here and they came with no logos where the same things I've ordered from other places they had logos, so I know FT is notorious for stocking sxk non logo stuff