shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

very bad
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/15/2021 1:05:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mariovap
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos5
very bad
do not buy this clone it is not worth anything AEROKON Airflow-Control is not good the thread and badly done and it turns in the other element I took the aerokon of my SXK and it also turns in the vacuum this which means that the thread of the other element is also not good, I advise you to pay a little more to buy a SXK which is really very good, I contacted fasttech he asks me to provide them with a video but for the post this is the obstacle course so I gave up and I will buy myself the element SKU 9735736 and after goodbye fasttech I have been a customer with them for almost 8 years and a very very good customer, but I have some fed up
#2 (permalink)      3/15/2021 5:06:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10496
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5507
Hello mariovap,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

The video we asked is just a regular checking when we have the quality issue, as the issue is better for a video to show the detail. Hope you can understand. We know you are our good customer, we would like to do our best to help you solve the problem. If it is hard for you to take the video, you can send clear photos for us to show the problem detail, it is also OK. So we can offer the warranty for you immediately. Thank you.
#3 (permalink)      5/5/2021 2:28:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EdvardKat
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Трудно понять текст из автоматического перевода, но у меня тоже ЖСК этим у атомайзером возникли проблемы. А именно из-за некачественной резьбы, которая крепит плюсовую стойку (имеется ввиду та часть, в которую зажимают спираль), эта стойка болтается. Соответственно, контакта нет, пользоваться невозможно. Пришлось тоже заказать SKU 9735736.
Справедливости ради, в остальном всё очень качественно сделано.
#4 (permalink)      5/5/2021 7:12:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 53
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos35
I'd work with FastTech as they're trying to help you, don't be so quick to decide before attempting to work with them, imo.
#5 (permalink)      5/5/2021 9:16:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2766
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1462
+1 details
Dont blame Fasttech or the clone manufacturer, it's a clone, and an accurate representation of the atomizer you saved 100.00 on. You could have just as easily stripped the threads in an original as well, right?

It's a poor, old, tired design that "old skoolers" buy because of the name. It 100% NOT because it's the best atomizer of it's type, or even top 15, for that matter.

If you take the 15 minutes to make a video and upload it, FT will take care of you...up to replacement or reimbursement, regardless of if the product came broken, or you broke it - that's a very reasonable warranty if you think about it.

I always recommend buying SXK or YFTK if you want accurate reproductions. If you ALREADY had a SXK version, why risk saving 3 or 4 dollars on an unknown commodity?

Good luck.

Edited on 5/5/2021 at 9:17 AM. Reason:
I know words...I have the best words.
#6 (permalink)      5/5/2021 12:29:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dubbsmoke
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Beware of the YFTK version also. Ive had problems with the pin and deck also but I luckily bought the SXK KF lite 2021 and have one I can still use. So I recommend SXK 100%
#7 (permalink)      5/5/2021 1:17:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Ulton version is the one to get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#8 (permalink)      5/7/2021 8:29:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15229
  • Reviews 381
  • Kudos29192
I broke in 2 years ago and started shooting bad quality videos with a crappy camera. Sometimes it's really necessary for to prove the issue and it really helps.

Carrion, I wouldn't vouch on SXK concerning the Lite's, had some issues with them. They especially can screw up with black painted stuff. (too thick paint(?) > not fitting parts > seeping)
Got only some 2019 Lites but some no name cheaper ones turned out to be far better & perfect.
#9 (permalink)      5/7/2021 9:33:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2766
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1462
you are right, I personally don't own any of these, Cilika. Sometimes different companies drop the ball, but SXK has a pretty good and long track record. And of course, one bad atty doesn't have to spoil the whole batch.

I think everybody rebels about the idea of filming a video, but if it were your company, and you got 100 refund requests a day, you've got to have a way to validate them. I imagine even currently half of the refunds they grant are due to mailing/ shipping damage or user error. That's a lot of replaced atties!
#10 (permalink)      5/7/2021 9:41:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15229
  • Reviews 381
  • Kudos29192

And of course, one bad atty doesn't have to spoil the whole batch.

3 lites, Carrion...But i need to add, those ones all came from 3ef sales, and i had several issues with 2 other things too. Maybe they've been selling off some stuff that wouldn't 100% pass the QC.
But i agree, SXK usually is pretty decent quality. Especially in drippers.

Edited on 5/7/2021 at 9:41 AM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      5/7/2021 9:55:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2766
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1462
You must have not realized you disliked it until after you had all three! I hate when that happens. I bought a Cold Steel 120 from here, loved it, so two weeks later I bought another. Now neither works, lol, crappy electronics and skinny wires everywhere lol.