[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

voltage output ??? 510 adapter ???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#141 (permalink)      2/25/2021 8:30:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+4 details

This is what I had done on my Widowmaker...I have a feeling my design is going get stolen eventually, lol! Lots of members keep asking about it! I basically took the spider cut out on the battery tube, enlarged it, stretched itsy bitsy's legs out a bit for effect, and positioned her over that 10ml modmaker plus squonk system...even drove out to Jersey and cut a chunk of red carbon fiber from Jai Haze's motorcycle for my 75c faceplate.... Cuz, ya know, I am high end! Lol.
What does he mean when he says words?
#142 (permalink)      2/25/2021 8:36:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+3 details
#143 (permalink)      2/26/2021 2:02:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3874
Looks very Box Mod Mafia Billy Club!

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 2:33 AM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#144 (permalink)      2/26/2021 3:15:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+3 details
NEWS FLASH!!!! DJLSB has Re-edited and Re-uploaded his video for the Vaporesso Swag PX80!!! He now omits his statement about this device being the same internally as SWAG 2 or FORZ 80 devices, which have a 9 volt cut-off. This is basically a sneaky attempt by him to "fix" his (I must assume) MISTAKE about VOLTAGE CUT off!!!

I had E-mailed him (actually facebook messenger) yesterday when I got off work, as Technomania had not reported back with any information. I do not like spread of mis-information, so I thought it was's someone's duty to get to the bottom of this...As of this writing, he has not responded directly back to me, instead choosing to hastily back off his claims and edit his video secretly. Those who actually bothered to watch the original video will now notice a cut, shorty after 5min50sec and the removal of his offending statement.

This is a huge win for this community, as it is this spark of ridiculous debate that started my investigation. So for those who opposed me because they oppose me, not DJlsb, take pleasure in knowing that it was your lack of research, bold unsubstantiated claims and name calling that led to where we are now. I would be proud, lol! Otherwise, WE as a community would not have overturned the error of a HUGE member of the Vaping community, with widespead (and in this case, incorrect) influence. Salute to all the members who kept this going, for whatever reason, long enough for the truth to be found. Thank you

CFW
#145 (permalink)      2/26/2021 3:17:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+2 details
#146 (permalink)      2/26/2021 3:19:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6946
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10340
+3 details
Obsessed much.
#147 (permalink)      2/26/2021 3:35:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+2 details
Wylie wrote:

Looks very Box Mod Mafia Billy Club!

YES, indeed, Wylie. This has a slightly more "wedge" shape with less contour, and a bottom loading 21700 instead of a snap on back door. The Billy Club uses the Modmaker plus squonk system as well, though its opening only supports the 8ml Dinky Plus as the bottle.

The biggest difference? Mike at EVC builds mods, Charles at BMM seems to have lost the desire...to be fair, he has never built too many mods at all, even in his hey dey, making them more of an internet 'legend" than is probably deserved, honestly. I was lucky enough to get a V2 Tiny, almost the same mod, but slightly shorter, with 2 18650s. Nice mod, but I've definitely jumped ship to EVC. There is a new review from Todd's reviews on a more recent version of the Billy Club, called the Hades, from Israel based The End Designs. That mod seems a direct rip off, perhaps capitalizing on Charles' (BMM) shuffling of his feet, to get their own feet, in the door!

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 3:50 AM. Reason:
#148 (permalink)      2/26/2021 3:39:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+2 details
I've already mentioned previously your answer, Ricky7. Please try to contribute something useful. I will always be obsessed with the truth. What are you obsessed over, I mean besides DJ and Still.Me? Talk about those things instead of wasting everyone's time. We all get it, you like them and they are your friends. Great. Now can we move on?
#149 (permalink)      2/26/2021 4:06:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3874
carrion4worm wrote:

Wylie wrote:Looks very Box Mod Mafia Billy Club!YES, indeed, Wylie. This has a slightly more "wedge" shape with less contour, and a bottom loading 21700 instead of a snap on back door. The Billy Club uses the Modmaker plus squonk system as well, though its opening only supports the 8ml Dinky Plus as the bottle. The biggest difference? Mike at EVC builds mods, Charles at BMM seems to have lost the desire...to be fair, he has never built too many mods at all, even in his hey dey, making them more of an internet 'legend" than is probably deserved, honestly. I was lucky enough to get a V2 Tiny, almost the same mod, but slightly shorter, with 2 18650s. Nice mod, but I've definitely jumped ship to EVC. There is a new review from Todd's reviews on a more recent version of the Billy Club, called the Hades, from Israel based The End Designs. That mod seems a direct rip off, perhaps capitalizing on Charles' (BMM) shuffling of his feet, to get their own feet, in the door!

And still a poser!

#150 (permalink)      2/26/2021 4:16:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+2 details
Wylie wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Wylie wrote:Looks very Box Mod Mafia Billy Club!YES, indeed, Wylie. This has a slightly more "wedge" shape with less contour, and a bottom loading 21700 instead of a snap on back door. The Billy Club uses the Modmaker plus squonk system as well, though its opening only supports the 8ml Dinky Plus as the bottle. The biggest difference? Mike at EVC builds mods, Charles at BMM seems to have lost the desire...to be fair, he has never built too many mods at all, even in his hey dey, making them more of an internet 'legend" than is probably deserved, honestly. I was lucky enough to get a V2 Tiny, almost the same mod, but slightly shorter, with 2 18650s. Nice mod, but I've definitely jumped ship to EVC. There is a new review from Todd's reviews on a more recent version of the Billy Club, called the Hades, from Israel based The End Designs. That mod seems a direct rip off, perhaps capitalizing on Charles' (BMM) shuffling of his feet, to get their own feet, in the door!
And still a poser!

I hate to seem like I'm harping on you, but i don't understand your constant use of the word "poser", Maybe I'm missing something and you have your own definition, most likely some "perceived" "sly" angle that only you, for all your great intelligence, understands. If you mean those others are "clones", which is not "poser", then I already agreed with you about the Hades. But, if that is the situation and I inferred correctly, know that BMM was not the first in any capacity to build a squonk, a dna 75c squonk, a pa12 dna75c squonk, or a limited, elite fb only pa12 dna 75s squonk.

#151 (permalink)      2/26/2021 4:35:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3874
+1 details
Site timed out on my post, you figure it out!