Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Delays.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/30/2021 5:00:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 57
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos21
Delays.
I'm seeing places in the UK that have these in stock for the past few days. I would have thought FT would have at least got them at the same time or earlier. Is there an issue with FT in particular? Also, why have the coloured splatter editions been delayed longer than the others?
#2 (permalink)      7/30/2021 6:50:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 824
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos746
+3 details
I don't know why FT get stock later than others but it is common for there to be delays with pre-order gear that is likely to be in high demand - I have noticed that stores that charge a higher price get stock faster than here. Ecigone (who are a UK low price/discount store) have them - but they are £115, you will have to wait longer here - but the price I paid was under £75.

The longer delay for splatter editions could be a simple supply issue - if orders for the solid colours are much higher than for splatter they will be a lower priority.

All guesswork rather than solid fact, but this seems to be the case for all high demand pre-release stock.

It sucks that the date has been put back for the third time (it is now 21 days later than the original date given) but I think its just a case of if you want something dirt cheap you have to wait for it.
#3 (permalink)      7/30/2021 7:00:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 57
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos21
+2 details
Crispycritters wrote:

I don't know why FT get stock later than others but it is common for there to be delays with pre-order gear that is likely to be in high demand - I have noticed that stores that charge a higher price get stock faster than here. Ecigone (who are a UK low price/discount store) have them - but they are £115, you will have to wait longer here - but the price I paid was under £75.

The longer delay for splatter editions could be a simple supply issue - if orders for the solid colours are much higher than for splatter they will be a lower priority.

All guesswork rather than solid fact, but this seems to be the case for all high demand pre-release stock.

It sucks that the date has been put back for the third time (it is now 21 days later than the original date given) but I think its just a case of if you want something dirt cheap you have to wait for it.

I agree with everything you've said and I find it entirely acceptable. I think it's the being not sure that is the issue. I ordered two, a solid and a splatter, I also have a steam crave tank that has changing dates.

#4 (permalink)      7/30/2021 7:02:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
$0.02 rebate earned+4 details
Waiting for you know who to enter the thread and throw in his two cents worth. ;)
#5 (permalink)      7/30/2021 2:01:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6946
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10340
$0.02 rebate earned+3 details
djvillan wrote:

Waiting for you know who to enter the thread and throw in his two cents worth. ;)

He will have to do it by numerous instalments to show his almost god like knowledge of the subject... LOL

#6 (permalink)      7/30/2021 2:05:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 57
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos21
+2 details
I'm completely in the dark here but I do really like the sound of it. My eyes are peeled, breath bated. socks? on my hands!
#7 (permalink)      7/30/2021 2:10:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 824
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos746
$0.02 rebate earned+4 details
The resident genius has offered to give me advice on how to set mine up with eScribe if I have problems. I'm so lucky.

I think I'll check my life insurance adequately covers me first
#8 (permalink)      7/30/2021 2:42:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6946
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10340
+3 details
Crispycritters wrote:

The resident genius has offered to give me advice on how to set mine up with eScribe if I have problems. I'm so lucky.

I think I'll check my life insurance adequately covers me first

Take out of box.

Put batteries in.

Turn it on.

Screw on your favourite atty.

Set your preferred wattage.

Vape.

I'm sure there is sooooo much i have missed or got wrong..... Can anyone help ??

Like do i need to install a coil in my favourite atty ?? do i need to trim the legs after i install it ??

So many questions....

#9 (permalink)      7/30/2021 3:38:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2899
+3 details
Bookmarked, for fun later. Enjoy getting my 2 cents, boys.
What does he mean when he says words?
#10 (permalink)      7/30/2021 4:03:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 824
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos746
carrion4worm wrote:

Bookmarked, for fun later. Enjoy getting my 2 cents, boys.

Thank you kindly, very gracious of you, Sir.

#11 (permalink)      7/30/2021 4:08:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2899
+5 details

Say what you want, but I only buy Evolv chips these days. They are great, and yeah, I was chosen to beta test the 100c first batch. No biggie, just a fan and customer that believes in their products, especially the warranty...and I do know a little bit about them....here's 40 or so DNA mods before going on the new shelf.
What does he mean when he says words?